Covid Stressed

scanswild

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2017
Hello,

Been damn stressed about the COVID News. I don't understand why are there so many variants like Delta and Lambda. And why are they in Greek? Lockdowns and restrictions almost everywhere. The news are suffocating me and it gives me panic attacks. I even read that during this pandemic, a larger than average share of young adults (ages 18-24) report symptoms of anxiety and/or depressive disorder (56%). How di you cope up guys?

Thanks!

Last edited:
How about engaging in Stress Reduction Activities like exercising or yoga. There are so many things to be grateful even when are in pandemic. Just look at the brighter side and don't let the negativities eat you.

I'm trying my very best to overcome this depression and already tried doing activities like jogging outside. Though, I can't help myself whenever I hear someone coughing thinking they may have COVID.

Just for an update, I do jogging every other day and it helps me a bit. Though, there are still sleepless nights and I still do experience panic attacks. Have anyone of you encountering this?

Back