Debate Thread

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Well as the name suggests come here to debate about issues,arise your own or reply to others

topic #2

: should athletes involved in doping be allowed to compete in the olympics after they finish their sentence

Last edited:
Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
Should hanging be legal in the uk?

Yes!

Or at least some death penalty. That guy who went down a couple of weeks a go for killing all those women, he's never going to set foot outside prison again. So tax payers are going to spend thousands of pounds just to keep him fed and alive. WHY?

Just kill him. Life should equal life.

I don't know surfinrach, it depends. Because he may want to die, knowing that he will never leave prison, so the death penalty would be the easy way out of it. Prison could be torture to him.

i want hanging legal. its terrible some of the things done by these people

but i also understand the point about it being "the easy way out"

Foosoo said:
I don't know surfinrach, it depends. Because he may want to die, knowing that he will never leave prison, so the death penalty would be the easy way out of it. Prison could be torture to him.

Yeah that's a fair point. I just think tax payers money could be spent in better ways though.

surfinrach90 said:
Yeah that's a fair point. I just think tax payers money could be spent in better ways though.

Yeah I totally agree that the tax payers money could be spent on better things, like public toilets, because they are worth more than someone like him.

Back