Deep-fried PS3 anyone?

Now i know im bout to make some ppl mad:
I hope the PS3 does GREAT!! know why? cuz there are people out there who want the PS3 just as bad as i want the Wii and for their sakes, i hope the PS3 is everything they hope it is. just cuz i don't get peas in the buffet line doesnt mean i spit in it. they all hope the Wii fails but you know how sad i'd be if it did fail???
However if someone spends their own money on it? i dont care wth they do to it!

wiiCrazy said:
Now i know im bout to make some ppl mad:
I hope the PS3 does GREAT!! know why? cuz there are people out there who want the PS3 just as bad as i want the Wii and for their sakes, i hope the PS3 is everything they hope it is. just cuz i don't get peas in the buffet line doesnt mean i spit in it. they all hope the Wii fails but you know how sad i'd be if it did fail???
However if someone spends their own money on it? i dont care wth they do to it!

Amen to that man. And the Ps3 WILL do great... as will the Wii and the same goes for the 360. The gaming industry has become large enough to fit 3 consoles just fine.

In Japan they paid people to stand in line
And most of the buyers went Japs

^^ so true lol ds lite sell out every week in japan sony 0 nintendo 1
no one gets a ps3 preorder in tokyo prorders for wii run out same day in tokoyo no one lines in for ps3 all for ds lite
sony 0 nintendo 3

Good old Maddox, he doesn't hold back. :D

I think Sony want everyone to hate them. How else do explain it? They can't shift their PSPs, but when someone actually sells a few for them, Sony sue them for everything they're worth!

How do the sales of PSPs and DSs compare in the UK????

I opted for a DS over a PSP. Now I'm kind of regretting it 'cos there's no games coming out at the moment. Oh, apart from 42 all-time classics!! MEH!!!

UkranianTractor said:
In celebration of my hatred for all things playstation 3 - related, and also of my scottishness I will attempt to deep fry a PS3 if I can get my hands on one!!! lol
if you want to spend a $1000 AUS on a PS3 and deep fry it, instead of buying more stuff for the wii like extra games and sh!t then be my guest...but i wouldn't waste my time because i don't think sony cares if you deep fry the ps3...they get paid.....so anyways it sounds like a really dumb plan and your wasting your money and helping sony at the same time....so good luck to you :thumbsup:

Back