DLC Choices.. Broken Steel or The Pitt?

ssbb_lover

Novocain Stain'd
Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
So I just finished Operation: Anchorage, well good fun and "loot". But I'm hungry for more. The Pitt seems much more interesting, but does Broken Steel have the better items to get out of it? I'm also heavily considering the level cap bump which you get out of Broken Steel, that's important.

Thanks for your help.

Buy Broken Steel first, beat it. Then do The Pitt.

Broken Steel itself is excellent but if you buy it before you get the pitt then you can get the experience from the pitt to go to lv 30.

The next two pieces of dlc sound interesting.

Thanks Foxy, will do. I've heard of two new ones, but know nothing about them. Care to elucidate?

Thanks Foxy, will do. I've heard of two new ones, but know nothing about them. Care to elucidate?

One is a swampish land and the other is you get abducted.

Actually, forget DLC, BUY A FREAKING MIC.

yeah broken steel is a no brainer, its got some cool missions but the level cap, 3 new enemies, new weapons, and new perks are just too interesting to pass up. plus you'll need the XP if you want to get to 30.

Bought, but haven't had the chance to play it yet. I've been caught up in this mass raider complex (Evergreen something or another). :p I love this game.

Thanks guys.

I WILL GET A MIC JAM, GIVE ME MOAR TIME. Also, I have to return WaW today (it was a rental). ): If I could find an uber cheap copy I'd go for it, but the cheapest around here is ~$54, and I don't have the moneyyy.

You're a cock, you know that

Good one on the Broken Steel DLC, Tyle. The Pitt was good, only downside for me was that it didn't last very long (unless you spent hours finding steel ingots). It adds some pretty good weapons, but nowhere as good as the weapons found in Broken Steel (save the Infiltrator and Auto-Axe). There are new kinds of Raiders in The Pitt, but none of them are added to the Wasteland and can only be fought with when in The Pitt.

If you have followers with you, The Pitt DLC will fire every single one of them when entering the entrance of the dlc. It also has an impressive atmosphere for an industrial raider town, skies of fire and slaves working everywhere with loud machinery. To add, when you beat it you can come back to The Pitt anytime you want in the game unlike Operation Anchorage. The other new enemy (Trogs) in the DLC is basically an identical clone of the humanoid monsters found in the movie "The Descent".

From what I've heard, Broken Steel is the first one to get due to the extra level cap.

I still need to buy this game...holding off until the GOTY edition comes out *sigh*.

Back