Fallout 3 - Home

Unless you have Broken steel the game ends after you finish the quest.

MOTHERSHIP Zeta = FAIL. its was short -3,hours 40 mins for me, and quite boring.
though slightly better than operation anchorage

Loving it, but it's annoying there is soooo much valuable loot.

yeah i must say i loved it until i finished it. loved the new settings and the loot, and weapons, the cannon things sweet but, overall hugely dissapointing for value

I'm the only one then? xD

Loved it

I'm the only one then? xD

Loved it

I LOVED IT while it lasted, but i cant just help but look back and think was that it?

theres no point returning to the ship theres nothing left on it, and it was very short. and linear, and small, and weapons arent that great, no new decent armours its pretty pants

but that is opinion and im happy for you that you liked it.

Mothership Zeta was the biggest disapointment of all time. Operation Anchorage had better loot, considering you did the glitch where you keep your items from the simulations (all weapons from simulation have 999,999 health and 9,999,999 for armor). It was boring. To be honest, I am still not done Mothership Zeta. I got so fed up with Elliot I turned my XBOX off. He kept running in and dying, and it's really getting on my nerves. Since I am so obsessed with getting every unique item in the game, I MUST bring him with me in order to get the Cyro Grenades and Mines and the Winterized Medic Armor from his dead squad members.

Mothership Zeta was the biggest disapointment of all time. Operation Anchorage had better loot, considering you did the glitch where you keep your items from the simulations (all weapons from simulation have 999,999 health and 9,999,999 for armor). It was boring. To be honest, I am still not done Mothership Zeta. I got so fed up with Elliot I turned my XBOX off. He kept running in and dying, and it's really getting on my nerves. Since I am so obsessed with getting every unique item in the game, I MUST bring him with me in order to get the Cyro Grenades and Mines and the Winterized Medic Armor from his dead squad members.

If he dies you can get HIS medic Armour, you can only get grenades and mines off him between finish the cryo area and the 'Galaxy ain't big enough quest' and even then, you have to wait 3 hours for him to make 2 grenades. Couldn't you just reserve pickpocket him with better weapons to make him more powerful? and it's not that hard to keep him alive... and no not all Anchorage gear has that. The Winterized combat Armour from Anchorage has 999,400 health and a DR rating of 32 and the only way to get it is glitching and then the helmet has 99,950 health and 5 DR. The only legit item from Anchorage that has an extra ordinary amount of HP is the 5-41b Winter which has HP of 9,992,000 and a DR of 45.

You don't need more than one Winterized medic armour either since they can be repaired with combat.

Plus, what difficultly are you playing on and what level are you and what gear have you got on board the ship with you?

My biggest issue with MZ was the fact the overcoat was bugged.

If he dies you can get HIS medic Armour, you can only get grenades and mines off him between finish the cryo area and the 'Galaxy ain't big enough quest' and even then, you have to wait 3 hours for him to make 2 grenades. Couldn't you just reserve pickpocket him with better weapons to make him more powerful? and it's not that hard to keep him alive... and no not all Anchorage gear has that. The Winterized combat Armour from Anchorage has 999,400 health and a DR rating of 32 and the only way to get it is glitching and then the helmet has 99,950 health and 5 DR. The only legit item from Anchorage that has an extra ordinary amount of HP is the 5-41b Winter which has HP of 9,992,000 and a DR of 45.

You don't need more than one Winterized medic armour either since they can be repaired with combat.

Plus, what difficultly are you playing on and what level are you and what gear have you got on board the ship with you?

My biggest issue with MZ was the fact the overcoat was bugged.

What overcoat?
oh and im SOOO Peed off i missed one log, and its a non returnable position, i checked every last bit, so now iv got to do it again following a guide this time :( and it didnt have XP to level me up to 30, only just manage 29. so iv gotta go collect some supermutant blood, cameras and sensor modules :) fun times

What overcoat?
oh and im SOOO Peed off i missed one log, and its a non returnable position, i checked every last bit, so now iv got to do it again following a guide this time :( and it didnt have XP to level me up to 30, only just manage 29. so iv gotta go collect some supermutant blood, cameras and sensor modules :) fun times

General Chase's overcoat, the one the general was wearing in OPAnchorage? It was hidden in mothership zeta but on the Xbox 360 when you picked up the coat and wore it, it looked like a winterized combat armour despite having the coat stats. I like third person and liked the look of the overcoat but now I can't have it.

And I was doing a normal playthrough and then a play through to get the logs anyway.

You're not level 30 yet? D=

General Chase's overcoat, the one the general was wearing in OPAnchorage? It was hidden in mothership zeta but on the Xbox 360 when you picked up the coat and wore it, it looked like a winterized combat armour despite having the coat stats. I like third person and liked the look of the overcoat but now I can't have it.

And I was doing a normal playthrough and then a play through to get the logs anyway.

You're not level 30 yet? D=

no i dunno why Iv done Broken steel, point lookout AND mothership Zeta and it didnt put me up. i cant really milk more Experience from any of the other DLC or the main game because iv DONE EVERYTHING explored every building, and i completed every sidequest in both Falliut and point Lookout.
if broken steel was first one out i would have been 30 a long time ago

when did you turn 30, what DLC

Just bought Broken Steel. The purchase was worth it, even for just the level cap increase to 30, as I'm close to approaching level 20.

Back