do i have to star the game over? please say it aint so!!

heebeejeeb

WiiChat Member
Oct 20, 2007
(sorry i meant start!)

Hi All

okay well i got to chapter 8, the bit where dimentio appears in the mirrors. with not much health left and no items i decided to go back with the return pipe to re-stock and then saved it outside the shop.........big mistake. when i re-entered chapter 8 it started me at the beginning and i need peach to fly across on 8-1.........but i already lost her! so please can anyone help me to get around this or will i have to start again? surely there's a way around this?

Thanks

Last edited:
I never got that far sadly, but try using Lugis jump or maybe, umm...... maybe theres a 3D way around it, I'm going to play a bit this week, i'll beat it and tell you. I'm just so addicted to GTA San Andreas, and Mario Kart for SNES and N64

Brady280 said:
I think you can choose what stage you start at so choose 8-2 or whatever one you are on.

He/she tried that. They lost Peach in whichever level it was in Door 8, ran out of health items, so they used the red pipe to return back to flipside so they could go buy more health items.

Once buying the health items, they left the shop and saved their game (remember, they still don't have Peach). They went back into Door 8, but had to start back from the very beginning (8-1). I'm guessing they make you start from the beginning because it's the last door. And there's a part in 8-1 where you need Peach to clear, apparently, so now he's screwed.

Just to clear that up.

If I'm wrong on my assumption, than I apologize, but this is how I understood it.

To answer the question, since you have to start back at 8-1, no matter what, try going back to that stage where you have to rescue the Princess (I think it's that one cloud level, but I could be wrong, sorry), it might work to get her back, then you can go on back to Door 8.

Just try using all of your pixls or try one of your charicter's abilitys. If that doesn't work, you're screwed.

I have no idea what pixls you will have now since I'm only in chapter 3-4.

Hi, thanks for all your comments. I've now completed the game. I worked out that I didn't need to go that way again, as it was only to get a key. The door for that key was still open as I'd saved it. Awesome game. Anyone else see a message in the story?? :yesnod:

I know how to fix that!

I replied all levels, only with Mario. I needed Peach for nothing... beat the 100 pit tried from flipside... you will get Dashell (the pixi)

Just go with Mario and rush with Dashell... As it runs a lot, you will jump over the pit without needing the umbrella jump.

Edit

Did not read last post!

Back