The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Walkthrough Guide

Thanks Loads

Hi,

I would just like to thank you for the help, would not be were i am now if it was not for you, but why have you stopped at the sky temple, were do i go for help now. :cornut:

EKAY123 said:
Hi,

I would just like to thank you for the help, would not be were i am now if it was not for you, but why have you stopped at the sky temple, were do i go for help now. :cornut:
Trying going to If you need help come here thead.

thanks again

Hi,

I did find some help, but I have now finished the game, well Ganon anyway, so I'm now just playing around, trying the cave of ordeals at the mo. Must say, really enjoyed playing, even though i'm 46yrs, took me 85hours to complete, though i didn't play every day. Thanks again for all your help.

chests in twilight princess

Hello,

finished now, but there is two chests that I cant get too. There is one in the middle of the water at the other end of the castle grounds, then there is one on top of a ridge when u get to the purple fog stuff. Do u knoe how to get to them.

thanks

the one with the purple fog stuff you need to go around to where the lantern guy is, once there go towards the owl statue thingo that you had to move to get to the sky temple then move it out into a little whole in the ground. them transform into a wolf and use the special jumpy thingo and walla, you got a piece of a heart :D

Just a question also, that chest at the end of the castle grounds, is that where that goron was w8 for some hot spring water to move the rockslide out of the way, if so i would like to know how to get that also cos i havent got a clue

Last edited:
man thnx for this, it'll come in handy im sure:)

thanks very much for ur help, now i can go get it. sorry i dont know how to get that other one, someone said about using ur spinning wheel when u jump of the pillar but i cant do it. thanks again. How do u get that goran to drink the hotspring water.

i0n please sticky this, its very helpful!

Back