Do you think the 4th Hakage is Naruto's father?

The 4th is Naruto's Father

Look at Naruto Chapter 370 and find that the 4th sealed the 9-tails in his own son. Jiraiya said this.

Supermariomp3 said:
For all the Naruto fans on this website, do you thing that the 4th Hokage (the one who sealed the nine-tailed demon fox in baby Naruto) is Naruto's father?
I think he is because they look alike:
fourth.jpg

naruto04.jpg

It has been said in the anime that the 4th Hokage and Naruto have the same upbeat personality.

The 4th Hokage wouldn't just seal the kyuubi in a random baby, it had to be someone close to him like his son or something.

And I think there is a move that only Naruto and the 4th Hokage can do. I think its the move when they summon the giant bull frog.:aureola: :ciappa:

Yeah he is his father. They pretty much said so in one of the first episodes. I dont remember which one or who said it...but someone said something about the 4th hokage sealing the nine tail fox in his son. And in one of the episodes when itachi comes with that shark guy to the leaf village the call Naruto the 4th hokage's something(i forget the word).

Plus they look almost exactly alike and whoever doent think so is slow.

hell yeah thats his father....in the manga it shows his mom and jariya and 4th hokage sitting talkin about what there gona name the son and the name is naruto.

Last edited:
A picture which shows Narutos parents from the Manga
*HUGE SPOILER IF YOU ONLY WATCH ANIME*
Naruto_382_pg10.png

As you can see here this is the 4th Hokage(Narutos father) and that is his wife Kushina (Narutos mother)

Last edited:
Back