Do you want to be a Werewolf or Vampire

I am a tall, undercoordinated, white guy with bad balance to begin with! I am the KING of bad dancing! :cornut:

I can breakdance.:yesnod: OK HOW MUCH CANDY DID YOU FEED THIS POKEMON! troll-face-pokemon-problem-ash.jpg

this is what Jesus thinks about your dancingth.jpg

So hey, this thread has become a depository for idiocy, random images, and off-topic-but-not-really discussion. Hello, White Noise!

thread moved 2 white noize

Don't mock Karpmod and his physical deficiencies. Dancing just isn't his thing.

WHAT?! How dare you imply I dance that good!

... Even if I could learn 't dance, I have absolutely no desire to.

I am a tall, undercoordinated, white guy [STRIKE]with bad balance[/STRIKE] to begin with! I am the KING of bad dancing! :cornut:

magikarp_second.jpg

I can't wait for the "Thanksgiving" version of this thread to get posted: Would you rather be a pilgrim or an indian?

Ok, update to thread: Would you rather this be an active thread or a closed thread?

I choose closed. Let Karp have his fun...

I can't wait for the "Thanksgiving" version of this thread to get posted: Would you rather be a pilgrim or an indian?
Ok ill make that thread! But um around the week of thanksgiving. Or LETS SMASH THE TWO TOGETHER!!!! Vampire pilgrim or werewolf indian ( Native Americans )

If my having the word "Bloke" in my name and a dry sense of humor isnt a hint there is no hope for you

Im just going to pretend that you said you really really like me

Back