Do you want to be a Werewolf or Vampire

Werewolves are cool, manly, and muscular.

Vampires are effeminate, simpering fools, with pallid complexion.

So, which one would I want to be...

Buying Rideback on DVD (Good anime series) in HMV
At the counter
"Would you like to buy one of these DVDs for £2.99?"
Mix of Twishite and other crap
"If one of those sorry excuses of a film even touches my DVD or me I will slap you"

This is the one time I can tell whether or not you're bein' serious.

Actually, I was serious.

Twilight movies are very high quality in visuals and sound, and the actors are likeable all round.
-But more importantly, they are fun! They are just so full of hilarious clichees and situations, that I cannot help but laugh like an idiot every time I watch them. To me, they are comiedies.

Of course, true Twilight fans would be offended by such take on the movies. they tend to take the movies, and the characters a tad too seriously...

Actually, I was serious.

Twilight movies are very high quality in visuals and sound, and the actors are likeable all round.
-But more importantly, they are fun! They are just so full of hilarious clichees and situations, that I cannot help but laugh like an idiot every time I watch them. To me, they are comiedies.

Of course, true Twilight fans would be offended by such take on the movies. they tend to take the movies, and the characters a tad too seriously...

All clips ive seen of them the "actors" seem more wooden than Robin hoods home

All clips ive seen of them the "actors" seem more wooden than Robin hoods home

For young actors they're pretty good. And Bella is rather passive because that's her personality in the movies.

Bad thing about the Twilight success was that some of the actors got a really big head, and started acting all diva-like.

Well i just want to be a man so that i can make friend with both vampire and warewolf. It may not be possible but i would just love to have a try with this kind of stuff.

You remind me of a friend of mine.

He refused to watch the Lotr movies, because, in his opinion, anything so popular could not be any good.
-he says that Lotr movies, because of their popularity, must be populistic and generic, and could not have any edge, or artistic value. And he still keeps saying the same! And he still refuses to see the films!

Same with you and Twilight. You think the movies must suck because they are so popular with common folk.
-but has it occurred to you that movies became popular simply because they really are good?

Good sir, you insult me by implyin' I'm both simple-minded and a hipster... and I assure you that them accusations are mighty baseless. I don't hate Twilight since I've never had anythin' to do with it, I just jump on the bandwagon for some easy jokes, laughs 'n pessimism. :lol: I couldn't care less if I'm wrong neither since I'm only in it for the lulz. And don't color me as bein' a troll neither, as I don't go 'round insultin' Twilight fans whenever I see 'em. I'm a cynical joker, not a douche.

I ain't sure what beef ya've got with me, but clearly we're gettin' off on the wrong foot and you're seein' me in a bad light... There's no good reason t' assume I'm a common-folk hatin' elitist, or some nonsense like that... 'specially not so hastily. If you're feelin' like I'm bein' hostile towards ya since I'm callin' you out on many'a your opinions, don't mind that. I'm quick t' voice my opinion where it don't match with someone else's, I've debating in my blood. None of it's meant in unkindness.

'Course not. If you were, ya'd be banned quicker than a burger goes missin' 'round Wimpy. :lol:

That aside, if your intent is t' troll anyone, you're gonna disappear from Wiichat mighty quick.

Back