Does anyone else find this incredibly boring?

mattmacnei

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2007
I've been playing Nintendo games all of my life. I love super Mario games.
But Super Mario Galaxy is just so boring. I played the first 2 levels and it's just so lame. Why was it reviewed so amazingly everywhere?
Im not trying to start arguments so don't backfire with insults.
Im just curious of why I find it so boring?

You only played two levels and you're bored? That's sad. Really sad. Anyway, you need to play more or else you'll have SMG just sitting there collecting dust.

mine's been collecting dust since i got my 60th star...

it was fun for a while, but it was just too short, too easy, and too repetitive.

You can never judge a game by the first hour. Developers aren't going to pack the most fun things into it right at the beginning. You gotta play the later levels with the powerups that you get later and stuff. Ice skating with mario is probably the most fun I've had in a mario game ever. I was a little skeptical too at first I'll admit, but the game gets better and better the more you play it.

to be honest, i lost interest after around 40 stars.

the only incentive i had to finish the game was the final bowser battle, which turned out to be a joke.

i can't see myself collecting 121 stars, not to mention the OTHER set with
luigi

i thought it was boring at first but then it got better but now im on my 110th star its starting to get boring again

I'm on my 20th star and I kinda lost interest. The battle rock Galaxy put me to sleep. Does it get better?
'

I did get bored around 40ish. But then one weekend I managed to get up to 110. But I haven't played it since, not because I'm bored but because some of the stars are ****ing hard.

Great game.

I don't know what I was thinking when I stopped playing it the first time round.

Back