Does anyone else find this incredibly boring?

homedawg

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2008
Wii Online Code
7063-0287-6890-4406
I just beat Bowser's Star Reactor and the game got A LOT better. I honestly would have killed myself If I had stopped playing. DON"T STOP!

stoopkid18

WiiChat Member
Mar 9, 2008
I guess its just not your type of game. I personally couldn't put it down until i beat the whole thing.

George

Wii 4 teh Wiin
Sep 29, 2006
over there
Wii Online Code
4877-3286-3608-7887
mattmacnei said:
I've been playing Nintendo games all of my life. I love super Mario games.
But Super Mario Galaxy is just so boring. I played the first 2 levels and it's just so lame. Why was it reviewed so amazingly everywhere?
Im not trying to start arguments so don't backfire with insults.
Im just curious of why I find it so boring?

Sorry but I really cant see from your point of view...

fertogo

SSBB owner
Mar 16, 2008
SMM Is the best fgame Ive played the first levels are 2 easy but it will get harderredadg

josh85

the cake is a lie
Mar 21, 2008
Seattle
Wii Online Code
0921-4228-6928-2708
I have 53 stars and I thought things were just gonna get better. so far I think its a big step for platformers. Anyone else trying to make a platformer deffinatly just had their bar raised. I'm not suprised its gotten dust laying around though its a long damn game

reddrob36

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2009
Interestingly enough I have only two stars. Just started the game. I am amazed at how cool and interesting level design is. I got bored with Mario Sunshine about halfway through, it just seemsed to get too incredibly hard. I think Mario Galaxy is going to keep me interested until the end.

LetItRock

King member
Feb 13, 2009
Wii Online Code
1736-2837-6739-2385
I thought the first couple levels were some of te best ever

Pepu

WiiChat Member
Feb 17, 2009
I got about 30 stars and now I am bored and it is even toooooooooo LONG:sleep:

Last edited:

raisinghelen

WiiChat Member
Mar 21, 2007
Calgary
mine's been collecting dust since i got my 60th star...

it was fun for a while, but it was just too short, too easy, and too repetitive.

Not sure how you can say it was too short when you barely got halfway through the game. Likewise how can it be too easy when you only played the easier levels.

The game was designed so that casual players could get 60 stars and complete the game but real gamers could get all of the stars, so don't say it's too easy or short when you've only played it as a casual.

Linka

WiiChat Member
Feb 25, 2009
I can't get past the Kitchen and I know that there is no way in HAYL that'll I'll ever be able to get all of those special stars because I have anxiety issues and as SOON as I hear that race music or see that comet coming I'm all "DO NOT WANT". So unless I pay someone to get those stars FOR me, it ain't going to happen.

I haven't played it in a while but that's mainly because of frustration and Link.

legendz_77

WiiChat Member
Jul 20, 2009
Just try to get farther you might get amused with some of the power-ups you get and the awkward missions. Also the prankster comets are sometimes are really hard and just make you want to prove to yourself you can do it. Just play it a little longer, the beginning is kinda boring though I got to admit

PsychoSpaz

WiiChat Member
Oct 15, 2009
Sydney, Australia
Wii Online Code
1646-3765-3746-3853
All games get boring after you play them too much.
Stop for a while, then play again. Then it should be more fun =D.
And "A While" doesn't mean one day or one week. It means like, more than one month.

FloYdian

Nov 4, 2007
CA
i didnt beat bowser until i got 119 stars. that was my goal and thats what kept me going.
i admit doing it all over with luigi was a bit repetitious but i took a break for a month and came back refreshed to finish it.

Phoenix Wright

Ace Attorney™
Sep 13, 2009
District Courtroom - Room No. 3
Wii Online Code
2731-8224-5251-0572
I've been playing Nintendo games all of my life. I love super Mario games.
But Super Mario Galaxy is just so boring. I played the first 2 levels and it's just so lame. Why was it reviewed so amazingly everywhere?
Im not trying to start arguments so don't backfire with insults.
Im just curious of why I find it so boring?

i hack it, and it's fun as crap. I like the universal button hack the most. (and unrestricted adventuring)

Latest posts