Does anyone else find this incredibly boring?

I just beat Bowser's Star Reactor and the game got A LOT better. I honestly would have killed myself If I had stopped playing. DON"T STOP!

I guess its just not your type of game. I personally couldn't put it down until i beat the whole thing.

mattmacnei said:
I've been playing Nintendo games all of my life. I love super Mario games.
But Super Mario Galaxy is just so boring. I played the first 2 levels and it's just so lame. Why was it reviewed so amazingly everywhere?
Im not trying to start arguments so don't backfire with insults.
Im just curious of why I find it so boring?

Sorry but I really cant see from your point of view...

SMM Is the best fgame Ive played the first levels are 2 easy but it will get harderredadg

I have 53 stars and I thought things were just gonna get better. so far I think its a big step for platformers. Anyone else trying to make a platformer deffinatly just had their bar raised. I'm not suprised its gotten dust laying around though its a long damn game

Interestingly enough I have only two stars. Just started the game. I am amazed at how cool and interesting level design is. I got bored with Mario Sunshine about halfway through, it just seemsed to get too incredibly hard. I think Mario Galaxy is going to keep me interested until the end.

I thought the first couple levels were some of te best ever

I got about 30 stars and now I am bored and it is even toooooooooo LONG:sleep:

Last edited:
mine's been collecting dust since i got my 60th star...

it was fun for a while, but it was just too short, too easy, and too repetitive.

Not sure how you can say it was too short when you barely got halfway through the game. Likewise how can it be too easy when you only played the easier levels.

The game was designed so that casual players could get 60 stars and complete the game but real gamers could get all of the stars, so don't say it's too easy or short when you've only played it as a casual.

I can't get past the Kitchen and I know that there is no way in HAYL that'll I'll ever be able to get all of those special stars because I have anxiety issues and as SOON as I hear that race music or see that comet coming I'm all "DO NOT WANT". So unless I pay someone to get those stars FOR me, it ain't going to happen.

I haven't played it in a while but that's mainly because of frustration and Link.

Just try to get farther you might get amused with some of the power-ups you get and the awkward missions. Also the prankster comets are sometimes are really hard and just make you want to prove to yourself you can do it. Just play it a little longer, the beginning is kinda boring though I got to admit

All games get boring after you play them too much.
Stop for a while, then play again. Then it should be more fun =D.
And "A While" doesn't mean one day or one week. It means like, more than one month.

i didnt beat bowser until i got 119 stars. that was my goal and thats what kept me going.
i admit doing it all over with luigi was a bit repetitious but i took a break for a month and came back refreshed to finish it.

I've been playing Nintendo games all of my life. I love super Mario games.
But Super Mario Galaxy is just so boring. I played the first 2 levels and it's just so lame. Why was it reviewed so amazingly everywhere?
Im not trying to start arguments so don't backfire with insults.
Im just curious of why I find it so boring?

i hack it, and it's fun as crap. I like the universal button hack the most. (and unrestricted adventuring)

Back