Edit Of The Week: Application 1

ben ur an hard arse...shut it or i will come and slap you :lol:...anyway cpt fox when u put the entries so far...that wa my lates update...-.- i improved it much better and added toad....speaking of toad...check my first ever attempt on a sig :p...poo ain't it...

Azuma Kyuubi said:
ben ur an hard arse...shut it or i will come and slap you :lol:...anyway cpt fox when u put the entries so far...that wa my lates update...-.- i improved it much better and added toad....speaking of toad...check my first ever attempt on a sig :p...poo ain't it...

Ben a hard arse?? dont make me laugh:lol:

I am not cpt fox, I dont know you so at least try to type it correctly, asoma kuyibia:)

Oh btw It's typed: Cpt.McCloud

I didnt do those entries so far, it was tarheel but I will be sure to put your latest one in the voting thread

nintendoch1.png

I kinda like this. How is it? (Click for full-size.)

KCBlack said:
nintendoch1.png

thats awesome, though cant really see the origional picture lol

Thanks everyone. And I kinda agree with Almo, which is what's bugging me. Don't know what to do about it, though.

KCBlack said:
Thanks everyone. And I kinda agree with Almo, which is what's bugging me. Don't know what to do about it, though.

The only thing I could think of would be to shrink the explosion down and move it back up the tunnel a bit...but if I were you I'd leave it be. It's great.

KCBlack said:
nintendoch1.png

We might as well just stop any more applications from being entered. KC has already won. :lol:
Seriously, it looks great. Quite a bit of time has been put in by the looks of it. :)

Back