Status
Not open for further replies.

ArceusLord

I Have Asperger Syndrome
Dec 25, 2009
california
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
i suggest you provide an emulators chat section in these forums :). I happen to use emulators a whole lot and i am sure more people would join the forum knowing there is an emulator section!

While technically ROMs and Emulators are legal, there are a lot of problems with hosting them, as there's no way to be sure the ROMs are being used legally etc etc. Personally, I'd recommend just heading on over to Link deleted to get your fix and then leave the emus out of WiiChat just to be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
While technically ROMs and Emulators are legal, there are a lot of problems with hosting them, as there's no way to be sure the ROMs are being used legally etc etc. Personally, I'd recommend just heading on over to Link deleted to get your fix and then leave the emus out of WiiChat just to be safe.
Well alright then...i use Link deleted all the time :p

Well alright then...i use Link deleted all the time :p

Depending on the emu, I now know that all emulators that play nintendo games are illegal. I know they say that if you own an original copy of the game, it would be legal, but nintendo made a long-ass rule about it somewhere on the site. (I'll look for the link once I'm rested) but do they honestly think they'll stop people from doing that? xD But, yeah, just keep it off of WiiChat. I already got in trouble for talking about hacks for the Wii.. Dx So let's play it safe :lol:

While emulators are not illegal themselves, their main use is to play copyrighted games, therefore an emulation section would be rather useless.

Also, let me just reiterate that links to illegal ROMs are not allowed on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back