Falco Fan Club

Tails McCloud~ said:
LMAO, lazy at the age of thirteen, damn your gonna define Sloth when you turn 20 man, lol =]
HE WILL BE A SLOTH. :eek:ut:

Lazy bum, now if you don't mind, I gotta watch my soap operas while sitting on the couch engulfing bags of "Lays" chips. *munch munch* man, nintendocam is so lazy dude, he needs to get a life...

*munch* *munch* oh, what was that? Can't hear you over the roar of the chips! Mmm, I love ruffles. Sleep now! :sleep:

All chips are bad, I dont eat them...=[...I eat fruit snacks however....=[

OMG!!! Seriously? damn man, you arent gonna just define Sloth, you will define gluttony as well...THATS 2 OF THE DEADLY SINS!!!

you actually saved this thread

Krystallwolvelt said:
I've just registered with this forum yeah I would love to join the falco club, He is one of my fave nintendo characters.

BTW I'm the one that created that popular falco fanart that is on google http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/12186599/?qo=302&q=by:krystallwolvelt&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps I'm also on Furaffinity.net to with the same username.

If it wasn't for, SonicFalcoBrawlWii's avatar I wouldn't have joined this forum, thanks for putting my picture up as your avatar. XD

your welcome it is very cool i fell in loved with it when i saw it :)

Back