Falco Fan Club

Icetrash said:
Yo..Y..You said K.Rool was cool? OMG! You sir, is the first person I've heard say that!
Everything DK is cool, ev-er-y-thing :D except the annoying rats on the levels in Donkey Kong 3 when you turn into an Elephant, that gets effin silly :) On topic, Falco woo :) (though I'm not a fan)

I like the springy snake guy, too. My sister would always rent the crystal coconut movie, and we watched it all the time. I like it when KKR gets pissed and his eye twitches like cray-z!

nice banner but can u do me a favor can you make me a banner for falco from melee doin the fire attack and have it say FalcoFire on it?

oh also i'm am leaving and i'm going to go to nsiders so can someone take control of this club please and isetrash well.... KISS MY ASS

Thank You , I Dont Ever Want To Hear Any Blasphemy About Falco Being Better Than Fox, Its Ludacrous!!!!!

....I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD INSINUATE THAT FALCO IS BETTER THAN FOX, WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH, IF YOU CHECK THE NAME OF THE GAME ITS NOT STARFALCO ITS STARFOX, sheesh although it may be a Falco fan club, i just had to say something about that, but still he is at least IN StarFox so he has some credability

And i am going to say something about your spelling, its attrocious, i cant even understand what your trying to blab about

Last edited:
Sry guys, i'm out of the club. ^_^ Spent a week in Florida, and my sister's bf went w/ us who convinced me to learn more about fox and stuff....so now i'm a FOX LOVER! :lol: It' true...so your list just shortened.

P.S. If you haven't already noticed, SonicFalcoBrawlWii, your club is bombing. :lol:

wat the good or bad booming? bad and can tails take a hike and fox is stupid nobuddy likes foxes but falco bird of prey falco's or falcon's (same thing falco is falcon in another lauange and falons would eat foxes head off DA:prrr:

and tails its a post loser nobuddy should spell right your just jelouis lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol :lol: :lol:

Huh, did you say something to me, i guess you should try to insult someone who cares about what youre saying, i think you compinsating for a small 8==D jus let go the fact, your in an empty room with Falco, hes a looser and always be a looser, untill FOX SAIS SO, title, StarFOX, get over it, people in Japan are laughing at you right now.

..no responce, as i suspected, Falco would do the same. Nin,cam has the right idea.:rolleyes:

Back