Same problem here.Sovieto said:Wiimotes not working.
1. It is NOT the batteries
2. I keep syncing then they unsync by itself
3. can only sync 1 at a time
4. after it turns off button clicking just results in flash
5. whenever i click them they flash
6. both stopped working at the same time
7. not lights or sensor bar (sense it was working before fine)
Happy with the games - WiiSports, Super Monkey Ball and Red Steel (this one - pretty low graphics IMHO...), but the real problem was the internet set up.
After the first update...got stuck with the 110213 error code. Checked everything on the router (changed channels, reset SW, physical reset)...nothing worked...and I see on my router admin screen that the Wii MAC address is connected....So called Nintendo support...they're sending a replace unit...hope that one is already tested for that issue (and whatever else they encountered...)
WiiLLNg24 said:I came across a freezing issue with my Wii. Since I haven't gone to far in zelda I just called up the store I bought it from and plan to exchange it. They even told me when their next shippment will be.
God I hate going to the mall on Black Friday.