Faulty Wii? Hardware issues?

My wii disc channel has not worked since I added homebrew :(

Can anyone help?

hello, I have a problem with the unit reading a disc I just bought, dora saves the crystal kingdom. My wii is not hacked at all and has the latest firmware, it will play the wii play and sports games but as soon as I put in the dora disc I get error reading disc, eject disc and turn off system. I can go to the weather and news no problem. any suggestions?

I need help ASAP!! This is VERY serious!!

I was playing my NiGHTS game, and I went back to the menu. I took out the disk and put it back in, but I put in the wrong disk and I pulled it out while the disk was going into the wii.. and then the sound stopped working..

Okay here goes.

Press "A" to Continue screen on the Wii!?

I got the Wii for christmas for my daughter but unfortunately I can get it to work. Each time I connect the Wii to my tv it gives me a white screen that asks me to select the "A" on the remote in order to continue which I do but nothing happens. I can't get past this first page. Everything seems to be working and its all plugged in and connected correctly. I have re-synced the remote multiple times. I have completely reset the remote sync. I have tried resetting the console itself. I have tried moving the sensor bar around different places.

I never see any health and safety page.

It may just be something basic that I am not doing correctly as the TV does read the Wii its just that I cannot get past that first page. Any help would be appreciated!

Guys,

Just newbee for wii, just bought my wii last dec 23. I noticed during playtime when i want to quit the game and decided to go back to wii menu my tv screen appeared "no signal from AV found " so to detect again my wii and go back to wii menu i have to unplug and plug again the main power of my wii then wola main menu go back to my tv screen again. can anyone tell where's the problem? Is there something wrong with my tv or the wii?

Okay, Wii optical drive started making noise a buzzing noise in sync with the disk speed.
Took the Wii apart, found no obvious problems.
Put Wii back together, plugged it in:
Wii boots, green LED, disk doesn't spin. Audio works, video doesn't. The controller is still synced from before the disassembly.
Any ideas?

I'm having an issue getting the drive to recognize games. Since I bought Goldeneye two days ago, my other 2 or 3 new games won't play anymore, and Goldeneye isn't even recognized when I insert the game disc. I thought it might be an issue with the game itself, but I have tried it in 3 other Wiis and it works just fine. It HAS worked on my system before, up until late last night. Since then, it appears to have crashed my Wii. ALL my old games work just fine, which puzzles me even more.

wii ejecting disc

my wii was working fine then its just starting to spit the disc back out, wont hold the disc long enough to read it any suggestions

having an issue with the wii everytime i put on a disc it wont read saying it has an error on it yet the disc is clean
i was wondering if it can be the laser
plzzz help and thanx

I have a had my Wii for a few months and for the past couple of weeks it has shut off from over heating I think. Anybody else having this problem, or can anyone help me with this?

Have you checked the vents on the backside if the Wii, they could be clogged with dust, which would cause the Wii to overheat.

Just my two cents!

happen over the weekend it gave me errors saying it couldnt read Wii discs but it works on GC disks
Had this system for 2yrs
i think some people had dealt with this issue before

i looked up info about it and people had the same issue about it
and saying the problem about is the Laser of it and should replace it
the component of it is like around $15

Back