favorite band?

ssbb_lover said:
If you have a Mac you hold Shift+Command(the apple button)+3....

But PrntScrn doesn't really do it, since it only shows a very little portion of your music...

some good copy paste editing can help you show as much of your music as you want. so prnt scrn still works fine

Stranger said:
some good copy paste editing can help you show as much of your music as you want. so prnt scrn still works fine
Yes..but you have to...*gulp*....work. :sick:

And i'm spending all my damn time on cutting out my render for SOTW. It's tennis, so I have to cut out ALL THE LITTLE PIECES OF THE BACKGROUND BETWEEN THE RACKET STRINGS. God, it's the hardest render i've ever cut....
SenorLopez said:
Why is it not working? I get it into paint, what should I do to resize it?
There should be an option to skew.

love any thing classic rock (zeppelin, pink floyd ect.) most rock (oasis ,ect.) all atlernitive (tool, APC, ect.) all metal (iron maiden, slayer, ect.) any good pub music (the fratallis,ect.) real punk (sex pistols, nofx,ect) also blues,jazz and the like.
All rap, RnB and emo (especially fall out boy and MCR) can die and burn in emo hell (im probly goin 2 hell so i dont wanna burn there with a bunch of emo pricks!)

playlist.jpg

Last edited:
Mad Caddies, Streetlight Manifesto
Green Day, Rancid, Bad Religion
The Grates, Architecture In Helsinki, Red Riders
Ram-Zet, Fear Factory, Strapping Young Lad

Okay, now it works. The only other bands on there worth mentioning are Guns N Roses, Skynyrd, Megadeth, Dick Dale, Allman Brothers, and Strong Bad.

Last edited:
SenorLopez said:
OI! pantera is not Rock! its Metal! METAL!!!! Bloody change it!:mad5:
edit: i wont even start on the rest..

Oh crap I didn't even notice that! That's what iTunes automatically made it! I'll change THAT right away! *changes it*

yeah i tunes sucks at categorys, i dont use it anymore cause of that,plus i dont need to since i hacked my ipod,makes things way easier,plus it runs doom now :p

I would love it if iTunes files weren't protected, there's an online radio show that I send requests to, and the only files I can send are ones that I got off CD's, etc.

id have to say mcr is one of the worst bands i have ever heard

red hot chili peppers are a bunch of cheap ripoffs

stolen guitar riffs and an awful actors basslines

they rip off numerous GOOD bands(butthole surfers, mr. bungle, tom petty)

Give it away was a butthole surfers song, that dani california song is a tom petty song, californication was the title for the mr. bungle album 'california' before they stole it, and the song californication is a direct ripoff of telivision's elavation. those are the only ones that i know of, but there could be countless others.

bringing the white boy rap-rock to a level that we can never get rid of and will see evolve until we die...... its going to be horrible......

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
id have to say mcr is one of the worst bands i have ever heard

red hot chili peppers are a bunch of cheap ripoffs

stolen guitar riffs and an awful actors basslines

they rip off numerous GOOD bands(butthole surfers, mr. bungle, tom petty)

Give it away was a butthole surfers song, that dani california song is a tom petty song, californication was the title for the mr. bungle album 'california' before they stole it, and the song californication is a direct ripoff of telivision's elavation. those are the only ones that i know of, but there could be countless others.

bringing the white boy rap-rock to a level that we can never get rid of and will see evolve until we die...... its going to be horrible......
I
Love
You
In
A
Brotherly
Way....

....(someone who agrees)

the_flood502 said:
^.^ wow... respecting other people's opinions now...

well... you tried i guess... (bold and underlined = your failure)

^.^

he he he

-----------

I think i'm going to try 'Dashboard Confessional' ^.^ there's been a lot of talk about them recently =)

I did it as a joke. Looks like you tried and failed. :3 :3 :3

BTW did any of you know that guy from Modest Mouse cuts himself during performances...cuz...ya...he kinda does.

Last edited:
Back