Favorite Character Design

I always thought Ike struck me as an interesting character. Some guy with stylish, over-the-top strength coming out of nowhere into the Smash Bros. series. I'd say Wolf is one of the coolest character designs, as well. His moveset and inspiration for being in Brawl isn't all that interesting, though (being nothing more than a counterpart to two existing characters).

Zero Suit Samus also catches my interest. The idea of being revealed to us an enigmatic character who is usually disguised under a power suit is interesting in itself. I never played the Metroids, so seeing Samus without her suit was completely new to me. Aside from the sex appeal, a skin-tight bodysuit isn't all that interesting design-wise, but the idea behind it is interesting. It's both practical for when Samus is covered with armor and sensible for when the armor is off and she has to turn her combat toward her natural quickness and flexibility earned by her Chozo upbringing.

All-in-all, I find Wolf and Ike to be the most interesting, design-wise. But concept-wise, ZSS is the most interesting to me.

Last edited:
I should of figured almost everyone would be saying there favorite is ZZS.....:rolleyes:

Back