Favorite Chicken Dish?

Splash_King

The Scrubbiest of Hunters
Jan 25, 2009
Nimbasa City
Wii Online Code
0129-0129-0129-0129
I've yet to hear of someone who absolutely hates chicken, so I'd imagine everyone has a type of chicken meal they prefer. So do tell, what's your favorite chicken dish?

Chicken pasta. <3

This one family-run Japanese sushi bar has the best sesame chicken ever. EVER! The taste is so delicate, delicious, and different from any other sesame chicken dish I've ever had, I honestly wonder if it's actually sesame chicken.

And no, I don't know why a Japanese restaurant serves a dish of Chinese origin.

Last edited:
Mole, the one of Mexican tradition. Had it some time ago. Spicy, strong, full of flavor. And unlike most chicken dishes, this actually tasted like chicken.

Mole lol It's great though ^^ Did ya know that one of the ingredients to making that stuff is chocolate? I didn't know up until a few years back.

Chocolate... ? In a chicken dish?

I'm both appalled and interested.

What sort of chocolate, though? I can't really imagine anything besides cocoa powder going good with a spicy dish, in regards to chocolate.

Revivin' the best thread ever.

Is chicken sushi a thing?

I love cooking Chicken Chopseuy. It's an American-Chinese cuisine cooked with assorted vegetables. I make sure to serve this once a week to help boost our immune system.

Back