Favorite Maps and Map Dislikes

Z3wpk

Fusion Mongle
Oct 9, 2007
NY
Wii Online Code
4826-4175-7020-5555
Well I'm sure we played Brawl for about 48 hours total now. :D hehe. But I just wanted to ask everyone whats their favorite map to play on and the pros and cons of it. Also what maps dont you like.

All-Time Favorite (So far): Defino Plaza

Pros:Awesome Music
Great Detail in Artwork
Has an Assortment of Stops
Not too Complicated
Happy Atmosphere (yay! :smilewinkgrin:)

Cons:Can get just a tiny bit hectic if you blend in with colors but really not that bad at all.

Some other places I like:Eldin Bridge (Idk i forget the name)
Final Destination
Battlefield
Mario Circut
Port Town Aero Drive

Some places I dont like:pokemon Stadium
Musroomy Kingdom
Any stage that moves up or across (ex.- ice climbers old stage)
Temple (I must be the only one)

fatalorgasm92 said:
Corneria is and always will be the Best
Yet to play on alot of the stages (including this although I do remember corneria from melee at a friends house). I dont remember liking it though since the bottom platform on the right got annoying.

Kingston said:
#1: Pikmin
Pro: getting eaten by the Bulborb
Con: you can walk off the right side...
Meh I dont like when it rains. Now thats annoying

What no likey Mushroomy Kingdom???? Well it's not my favorite...but I think the underground one is awesome...I wish I could play it everytime I pick it

Marioman said:
What no likey Mushroomy Kingdom???? Well it's not my favorite...but I think the underground one is awesome...I wish I could play it everytime I pick it
Meh I'm not too appealed to the moving stages like i said before. It just annoys me.

Does anyone else not like Pokemon Stadium 2? The different environments are stupid. Ice and the Conveyor Belt things are annoying and the mountain and fans are just stupid. I like Pokemon Stadium 1 better.

like- wario ware, pictochat,battlefield,final destination,ice climbers:summit
dont like- mushroomy kingdom, rainbow cruise melee stage

JENKINS said:
like- wario ware, pictochat,battlefield,final destination,ice climbers:summit
dont like- mushroomy kingdom, rainbow cruise melee stage
Ughh I hate wario ware cause IM SOOO EFFING CONFUSED!!! :shocked: idk most of the time whats happening lol

I like the Castle Seige, the Temple (classic!), Final Destination (so gorgeous), Eldin Bridge, and the Pikmin map (kind of small, but very pretty).

I don't care for any of the scrolling stages or the Metroid ones with rising lava and acid.

favorite stage = spear pillar

most hated stage = delfino plaza. kinda of a stupid map people always missing the stage when it comes back up or somehow missing the platform when you land down. borderline glitchy id say.

Lugia said:
most hated stage = delfino plaza. kinda of a stupid map people always missing the stage when it comes back up or somehow missing the platform when you land down. borderline glitchy id say.
Really I have never experienced that. Most of the time the CP's get on the platform. Its only happened once. And how is it glitchy. And I have yet to unlock Spear Pillar. How is it?

Back