Female Wii Gamers WANTED HERE

Ok trash talking would be a waste of time 1st off. As you just read they were only jokeing. plus argueing over the internet is really pointless lol.

lmao all this because of one comment :shocked: could be worse tho :lol:

nvm i see it the second "pic" lol thats cool lookin hybrid -1x couldnt see it on my Ipod was messed up

Last edited:
Lol yeah their both epic facepalms bro! xD
I was gonna post the "fail whale" text but didn't.

Anyway besides Mark picking up girls on games...
WHATS UP WITH THAT E3 AND THE NEW NINTY CONSOLE IN THE NEXT 2-3 DAYS?!?

i am new here i am female just started to the the wii, lol i know used to not have the time but now i do. all i know how to do on it is play games, lol. i know loser huh? well anyway just wanna say hi to everyone here.

i am new here i am female just started to the the wii, lol i know used to not have the time but now i do. all i know how to do on it is play games, lol. i know loser huh? well anyway just wanna say hi to everyone here.

hello & welcome

LadyPayne in da M...er F...en house. I'm...shall we say...a bit older :) Old enough to have a husband and 3 kids, all gamers like me. Considering I have a housefull of gamers and also plenty of friends to play online, I don't look for more people at this point to exchange codes with, but I thought I would at least pop in and add a number to the female gamer ranking.

Ok trash talking would be a waste of time 1st off. As you just read they were only jokeing. plus argueing over the internet is really pointless lol.

Im not trying to argue. I WAS making a joke. xD

sup.....................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................anybody craving doughnuts anyone?

Back