Fire

Brawny said:
1. Still dunno what the hell a skip is.

This is a skip:
Skip_16s06.jpg

There was a fire in a house near my old school a few years back caused by someone setting a skip alight. I don't think anyone got hurt, thankfully.

Napalmbrain said:
This is a skip:
Skip_16s06.jpg

There was a fire in a house near my old school a few years back caused by someone setting a skip alight. I don't think anyone got hurt, thankfully.

woah

NOW THIS IS MY KIND OF THREAD!

I've caused something similar. I've lit a shopping cart on fire. the wax was melting and the metal could brand someone.

That's insanely stupid though..lighting off a firecracker in a field? I'm pyro but I know where and where not to do this sorta thing.

ARav989 said:

I've caused something similar. I've lit a shopping cart on fire. the wax was melting and the metal could brand someone.

That's insanely stupid though..lighting off a firecracker in a field? I'm pyro but I know where and where not to do this sorta thing.

is your avy your back yard??!?... that's so cool! :lol::lol:

ARav989 said:

Yeah but it is all fine now at least. And no one was hurt luckily.
In fact grass is growing where the old grass got burnt. It looks funny cause it is the only green grass in the field.

Edit: nice one Idjut:lol:

Nah. My friend sent me the link to it. I couldn't help it but make it my avy.

I go to a place where it's safe. It's concrete and it's sloped so no one can see it. It used to be the place where kid's would go smoke weed but I guess the pyro's got a hold of it. So much burnt newspaper lying around.

TJgamer said:
Yeah but it is all fine now at least. And no one was hurt luckily.
In fact grass is growing where the old grass got burnt. It looks funny cause it is the only green grass in the field.

Edit: nice one Idjut:lol:

i brought back ur thread tt
ewell one time i accidentily burned down 7 bushes by playing with a grill and matches and candles. dont ask..............i was grounded the WHOLE summer last year.:mad5:

i once set a shrub on fire with a homemade firework. it took awhile to put it out but it made a really cool mini mushroom cloud

I set my arm on fire. Beat that. Who knew axe, a lighter, and an exposed arm can have such cool effects?

ARav989 said:
I set my arm on fire. Beat that. Who knew axe, a lighter, and an exposed arm can have such cool effects?
Sounds awesome:lol:
Had to hurt though=(

i put monkey balls for wii to flames.. really did. for no apparent reason. was just bored. now that i think about it..*cries*

ARav989 said:
we do that at my school after the bell and before the buses, but not on body parts. in the bus lane, all you see is axe flames. our resource officer doesn't even care anymore

Back