Font size

zoomer

Banned
Jul 19, 2006
Zeta Riticuli Star System
Just a general observation, I'm not being picky but -- I think the forum font size could be incrased by 1pt. On a high screen resolution ( 1280x1024 and above ) it is hard to read.

Yes that is something that will be changed with the new design/layout.

Zoomer, why not just increase the font size using your browser, atleast until iOn increases the font size. I don't know what web browser you use, but I use Firefox and all you have to do is click View then mouse over Text Size and from there, click Increase a few times.

Oh, and I'm not trying to insult your intelligence if you already knew this.:)

A good tip, but never been a fan of doing that because not all websites render properrley when you do that.

Looking forward to the next WiiChat forum update !

zoomer said:
A good tip, but never been a fan of doing that because not all websites render properrley when you do that.

Yeah, you're right. I've actually tried it on a few sites and it makes them completly unnavigable.

zoomer said:

Yea me too, will be a great way to really iron out the little design bugs we have, that wiimote picture is driving me insane :lol:

i pefer that wiimote design, i would sooo rather have that instead of a d-pad, all though the classics..

Latest posts

Back