Forecast Channel Live!

Whats the difference between "current" and "todays" (for some reason my "todays" forcast seems more up to date than the "current" forcast).

Also why did the japs have a sun with a red circle in it a while ago, does that mean really, really hot or something :smilewinkgrin: ?

Today's weather gives you the daily high temperature while current gives you the weather the last time the service updated and a more accurate picture of what is happening outside.

It isn't everything I could ask for but more than I had hoped for from a console weather channel.

Got it

Dougamer said:
yeah, i just made a thred, thinking i was first to figure it out... Yeah im Australia... Guess only australians got it :D

P.S: Obviousley Australia is superiour, all your Wii's are belonging to us bish's! XD

I'm From CT and I'm using the Forecast channel right now. It's pretty good but i didn't eep me occupied for more than 10 minutes. you can spin the globe like a real one. It has a 5 Day Forecast which is really useful because i don't watch the new so the Wii Forecast Channel is really good try updating soon

i came home from work and saw my wii lit up, and didnt think that it would b the forcast channel! i was so happy to c it update. however, the one problem is that there is no precip radar to b used on it...which would make it the best. and for some reason, mine gave the temp and it said "as of 1pm on 12/19" wen it was about 6pm. think they need more time to get their servers up to get updates quicker?

p.s. i like how u dont need to go into the channel to c the current conditions, all u need to do is select the channel and it gives it to u. no need to hit start.

dan99iel said:
Hmmmm, Wycky, Have you pressed all the buttons? (Not including back)

Yeah i have
i go to the 5 day forcast for say New York and it will say something like "this functin is currently not Available"
Only Works in Australian Cities

works for NY... although i agree with you guys that hopefully this service will be updated more frequently. should be in realtime if it's of any use.

Yes, I have the awesome forecast channel! No more looking outside my window to check the weather ever again LOL

Anyone know why it can out a day early becuase according to me Computer is 12/19

JerrodDRagon said:
Anyone know why it can out a day early becuase according to me Computer is 12/19

The Internet Channel is being released 1 day before it was expected as well

Back