Free Wii Connection, Yes!!!!!

Yes, this will be great.
Sorry to rain on your parade but the free wii connection has been news for months now.

I dont understand how will it work?, ive seen those DS wifi connect things but i dont understand how the wifi works, do u like just connect it to your console and does it just connect you to the network or do u have to use your pre network connection at home from your isp using a wireless router?

They made these special Wii certified Wi-Fi transmitters and inserted them into every Wii. Those transmitters then connect to the satelites that Nintendo USA and NASA deployed last month so that anyone in the western hemisphere can use Wii-Connect anywhere, with or without a wireless router. Japan did a similar launch with their satelites but just for the eastern hemisphere. Miyamoto told me himself via email. [email protected]

DragonM3D said:
They made these special Wii certified Wi-Fi transmitters and inserted them into every Wii. Those transmitters then connect to the satelites that Nintendo USA and NASA deployed last month so that anyone in the western hemisphere can use Wii-Connect anywhere, with or without a wireless router. Japan did a similar launch with their satelites but just for the eastern hemisphere. Miyamoto told me himself via email. [email protected]
You're joking right? Cuz I hope you're not.

Back