Friend Codes Petition

www.onlinepetitions.com

and even though that site is a lot more frequented, guess what? they rarely do anything about it.

just like politicians, if you want things to happen, mail them an actual letter. if every single person here who actually signed this wrote in, maybe somthing might happen.

your choice though

ur such an anti-bumper :p

anyways... i found a website to do the petition.. ill update it on this when i have the time

I have no Wii friend so I simply can't play online. So I play Mario Kart DS to satisfy my network gaming desire.

Please Nintendo, add some sort of regional/global online play like Mario Kart DS to EVERY Nintendo Wi-Fi games!

I don't care in posting my scores to your website, Nintendo. I want to play against people, not against number. And while you're reading me, I want to play with headset and webcam!

I SIGN.

Thank you for the petition, Phillepino.

I agree, remove friend codes now. Xbox have done their online flawlessly. And theres no reason why nintendo cant implement a similar system. Its not nintendos responsibility to keep kids safe. Its the parents with or without parental controls.

phillepino said:
ur such an anti-bumper :p

anyways... i found a website to do the petition.. ill update it on this when i have the time

he has a right to be mad at you. One ure front page you say bumped 2 times, when youve now bumped it about 4 times. Stop bumping the thread.

I think we should have Usernames or remove this stupid friend code crap. A webcam for wii would be a great add on, since we got wiispeak, but some might prefer a headset (i'm all for a headset also) it should be the customers choice...Nintendo should listen to us and not go by what they want. (some of us followed Nintendo in the very beginning like I have, i bought a everything Nintendo excluding that shitty virtual boy (i heard was piece of crap) and i bought a game gear, dreamcast, and ps1.

~Tyler

Last edited:
i agree with this too. fc iks too confusing to get friends and you cant tell if somebody added you or not. on cod waw i have no friends cuz of fc but other non nintendo games were you type in theri names i have like at least 50. i think the friend sytem should work like this: if your in gameor lobby with them clik on there name to send an invite and if not you can send one by typ8ing in their name. after you send the invite the perfson you sent it too should get a message saying "(person's name) has sent you a friend request" accept or decline.

signed Devil0525

Back