FRuMMaGe's Guide to Wiimote Surgery

smyth said:
maybe make he should make a thread in the sticky section with links to this thread and the sprayed controller thread and any other case/wiimote/chuck mods that people are doing?
That's a good idea.

A tutorial thread :yesnod:

FRuMMaGe said:
That's a good idea.

A tutorial thread :yesnod:

he could do 2 sections in the thread: one linking to tutorial threads, and one to a gallery type thread where people just post pictures of what they've done. And just name it "Case Mods" or Wii Component Mods or something so it covers all of it. it won't help being stickied if there are too many stickies up there, then people tend to ignore all of them like it's their owners manual or something. :lol:

im scared to do this. as iam not talented with electronic dissasembling.

isnt there an easier way for noobs like me. (e.g. put tape over the bits you dont want sprayed)

bigwilliiy said:
im scared to do this. as iam not talented with electronic dissasembling.

isnt there an easier way for noobs like me. (e.g. put tape over the bits you dont want sprayed)
Believe me, this is VERY easy. :yesnod:

If you don't take it apart you will not be able to have access to some of the areas underneath.

idjut said:
you just make it look easy... like cartwheels on hand railings. :)
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uay_o0Z4gE[/MEDIA]

wow! i'll bet i can do carwheels on handrails, but never that! you're very talented, FRuMMaGe! :yesnod:

ty for the help Frummage. I sprayed mine light blue. I will post pic's soon.

Apple Guy said:
how do you get the battery contact off
Mines wont budge
Yeah this bit is quite tricky. Use a pin or a stanley knife to pry it up from the middle.

Try to pry it up from the center so as not to bend it, although it isn't actually that important. It is easy to bend back into shape.

Last edited:
Haven't checked this thread in a while.

Anyone got any photos to upload yet?

wiwiwili said:
Can You Send Me A Picture Of Your Wii
wiidz9.png

Back