Future Wii Game Speculation Thread

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
This thread can be used to predict what future games on Wii will be like, (Modes, Characters etc.) or predict what future games we may see on Wii.

Please only post polite predictions and not silly ones.
What I mean is, don't predict games on Wii that will never be on here for sure because of its Graphical downside or whatever it may be.

So you could predict past Nintendo games that may be revamped on Wii in the form of a new series. So again, use your imaginations, but remember to keep em' good. Also remember to include some insight on your choices, reasons why we may see it etc.

I will go with some of the more obvious things I would say we will see sometime on the Wii's life.

I predict that the next Mario Party Game will have online play, mainly because thats one of the things that series has not done and Nintendo is starting to do more online games. Online Mario Party would be pretty good.

So predict away.

i predict we won't get mario golf for a while, and it's probably going to be one of the last mario sport games to come to the wii,

yes i have some logic as to why i believe that......

I think we'll see a new Super Mario and Legend of Zelda game for the Wii before or around 2010.

I think we'll see a Kid Icarus game.

I think somebody is going to make a solid skiing/snowboarding game for the WiiFit board.

The huge issue i've been reading all of 2007, Wii did not have enough Good, and let us stress "good" 3rd party games for the system. Many would say if it wasn't mario or zelda on the cover 90% the time it was crap.

Now i for one am thinking that this will change in 2008. more games are in the works. They are siad to use the Wii mote better also.

here are some games in the works for 2008 seems to be a better yera ahead

Baroque, bomberman , deca sports, the house of the dead 2 and 3 , harvest moon: tree of tranquility, dragon quest swords, wii aces, there are many more i just search around looking for games being worked on for this upcoming year and its seems 2008 should be better then 2007 by far

Last edited:
I think most 3rd parties will end up using the wii for very wii specific controls like for a shooting game or for a work-out kind of game, like raving rabbids cooking mama and warioware.

I think despite what people say the 3rd party will continue to suck. Even if their are some decent ones (No More Hereoes) it will be able before an actual 3rd party hit is released again (RE4). I think overall Nintendo will have to carry Wii.

I also predict SSBB and Mario Kart will be Wii's best of 2008 and I think ill be buying it and loving them for sure.

I could see another Zelda being released but not another Mario, atleast not a true sequal to SMG, probably spin-offs or another Paper Mario.

After the first wave of big Nintendo first exclusives are out (Galaxy, Corruption, Twilight and Brawl) we should expect the next group to be Starfox, Kirby and Pikmin after a period of nothing.

i hope to see some tom clancy games (mainly ghost recon and rainbow six games) and ALOT more party games and sports spinoffs. i also think nintendo's online will improve as they learn more about it, and hopefully they make a headset for online chat. one thing i know is gonna happen is theres gonna be ALOT of crappy games for use on the WiiFit board

We know there is a new Zelda game currently in the works which will be very different from past Zeldas. I'd like a Wii version of Majora's Mask but I think that's just wishful thinking. Of course there will be Mario Sports games coming out but Mario Kart will probably be the only one of 2008. Hopefully tennis is 2009. Red Steel 2 is also somewhere out there as well - I predict it will be a much better game than Red Steel due to Ubisoft realising the error of their ways.

The future of Gaming already here?

For those you have not yet seen this youtube vid it's a MUST SEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-eiid-Uw

using the current tech in the Wiimote (patent by the Big N)...this is going to make VR the next step in gaming...Not Blueray, not HD......But Intense VR experience...

Talk about FUN Factor...!

do you see any other game counsel even close to this tech?

I dont think so...

for this reason alone I would put Money into Nintendo Stock...

enjoy your wii...
Game on

mn777saint said:
For those you have not yet seen this youtube vid it's a MUST SEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-eiid-Uw

using the current tech in the Wiimote (patent by the Big N)...this is going to make VR the next step in gaming...Not Blueray, not HD......But Intense VR experience...

Talk about FUN Factor...!

do you see any other game counsel even close to this tech?

I dont think so...

for this reason alone I would put Money into Nintendo Stock...

enjoy your wii...
Game on

holy crap a game like that would be revolutionary. imagine a COD game with that where you have to dodge gunfire and stuff like that lol. how amazing would that be, but it would also be exhausting

Holy ****, that was cool as hell. But I still don't think I ever want to play a game like that. Ironically I would feel pretty nerdy doing that over "Sitting on my lazy ass" Hmm, lol

Back