Galaxy best game of all time? Dont think so

Ummm...You can't even compare Halo to Mario...there 2 totally diff. genres.
So yah! I like both Mario Galaxy and Halo. (_I really only like halo for MULTIPLAYER_)

i don't think it is the best game ever. mario is just another game in the mario series, yes it is innovative with the level design and game concept but not the best game ever. i don't even think halo is the best game ever. i don't think there can be a "best game ever" cause games keep getting better and more innovative. so people might have their favorite game ever is more what it should be
well there is my 2 cents

Halo might be fun and all, but it's not original at all, and it's mostly a multiplayer experience. The campaign in the games is usually short, and boring at times. In Halo 3, you just keep on fighting the Flood. Don't get me wrong, it's grown on me, but Halo would even be low on the top ten if you ask me.

Hold up. This thread is really not needed. Galaxy has already been voted best game of all time ( tied with OoT). So you should know your facts before posting. I could understand if you wanted to discuss why it's number or why you disagree but you should Already know SMG is the highest rated game of all time/.

fredes99 said:
http://www.wiiloaded.com/wii-news-Is-Super-Mario-Galaxy-the-Greatest-Game-of-All-Time-a-12775

On Wiiloaded.com they said that galaxy is maybe the best game of all time. Yeah right...
This games fun, but it doesn't even stand up to Halo, and many others. Its the best wii game of all time, but best of all time? I think no way, thats a complete overstatement. Any thoughts?
Sorry to burst your bubble. But in every objective review, LoZ: Ocarina of Time is the best game of all time.

declaring a game "best game of all time" is an opinionated question and peoples opinions do change. i'm not saying Oot wasn't a great game cause it was

I doubt that Halo would barely make it in the top 10 FPS games and it certainly is not a contender for best game ever.

The best game of all time is of course open to personal opinion but if going by review scores then SMG is right up there.

Super Mario Galaxy imo is probably the best platform game ever made. Mario 64 was amazing when it was released and Galaxy keeps the same fundamentals but expands on it with the crazy twists in the dimensions.

Back