Mario Galaxy a "borderline failure"

Super Mario Galaxy's failure to sell in staggering numbers across America has led to the game being labelled a "borderline failure" by research analyst Michael Comeau

NO U!

Bleh, its an awesome game, weither the sales reflect it or not.

Nfanboy said:
the ones that are not stupid own a Wii and like it

but still answer my question...why make a comment like that?

Well...I don't care about the sales, or the being a big dissapointment, I only care that I got the Wii's second best game!

Slighty off topic, but what is the game you consider number one?

I hope you don't say Brawl cos..well..it isn't out yet. And its silly to call a game you havent played the best, even though its looking that it will be apon release.

omg...if mario galaxy is not selling....thenw which game is selling???

omg...you have to check your maths!! :p

Super Mario Galaxy can be borrowed from a friend...

Unlike Halo 3 where u need a copy for yourself for online gaming.

If you think about it.. that's probably one of the reasons why SMG did not sold as much.. It's just another one player game.

Also, some people just rent it until they beat it. That doesn't increase sales does it?

Nfanboy said:
Plus most americans are stupid and only want really violent games.

)

even though this is a stereotype and i am american, it doesnt make me mad when i think of every ps3 or xbox loving douche bag 30 year old who says the wii is for "little kiddies, get your mommies to buy your games, i spent my money on man-games like gears of war, resistance, halo 3, and call of duty."

The funny thing is that tool just paid at least $240 dollars for 4 games that are completely alike...cept gears is a bit different i think.

Look, the games amazing, I think it's amazing. That's all that matters. If they give it a rating of 1 out of 100 the game will not change one bit.

Nfanboy said:
the ones that are not stupid own a Wii and like it

I resemble that remark!!.......

but I will tell you, that as a Wii60 owner, the Wii was gathering dust until SMG was released......

great game.........

Last edited:
Thing is, many people I have heard from and read have said many times they are waiting till Christmas to play this game.
Hopefully thats the case all over the world :lol:

This is ridiculous SMG sold half a million in just the first week this is probably some bias reviewer payed off by sony once again

EDIT: Thats about 20 Million dollars profit for nintendo I consider about 5 million goes to the a few other companies

Last edited:
Back