Game Genie

amnoort

WiiChat Member
Jul 30, 2007
They should come out with the Game Genie for the Wii that would be awesome. Because I always typed codes for all my games. It was my favorite thing to do.

No
Not after Nintendo sued them (codemasters)in the 8bit years

there's another thread where someone mentioned the fact that codemasters is releasing something for the wii at large, that might also include VC cheats. I Could see that as being probable.

ya i want cheats.
something like a download
So you can cheat on wii games
vc games
and gcn games

I remember just making up random codes...and some of them working! I remember on Sonic 2 I did some screwed up stuff. Sonic would run and walk in the air...as well I turned the coins into clouds .so in essence you were collecting clouds.

2 tablespoons of salt, a dash of vinegar and some lard. mix well and cook in the oven at 425 for 35 minutes.

Remember to let your codes cool before using them.

so it is just puting in ramdom stuff like 75dd569 or somthing like that and trying it?

but then if there is some sort of cheating device then wi-fi will suck because almost everyon i play on mkds has cheted

jesse1596 said:
2 tablespoons of salt, a dash of vinegar and some lard. mix well and cook in the oven at 425 for 35 minutes.

Remember to let your codes cool before using them.
i add some sugar to mine, but i guess your way works too.

i hate cheat codes, whats the point in beating a game if you cheated to do it? no sense of accomplishment. if you have already beaten it, i spose it would be fun to just mess around, but if you havent, i shun you.

i only cheat if i cant get past somthing i have one for gba and gcn but the gcn died. but i only cheat if i beat the game and just want to do a speed run or cant get past somthing

For those of you who lived through the NES days, you know some games were so hard they practically required codes. Games like Wolverine(NES) were very tough, and unless you were godly good, you needed codes. Probably one of the ultimate was Spider Man/X-men Arcade's Revenge. A good game, but a beast for insane difficulty. The last boss was lame.

Bigjake52 said:
so it is just puting in ramdom stuff like 75dd569 or somthing like that and trying it?

but then if there is some sort of cheating device then wi-fi will suck because almost everyon i play on mkds has cheted

You are correct!

Back