Gannondorf Supermove

Lord Haku

I have returned
Jul 3, 2006
Village Hidden in the Mist
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Wheter or not Gannondorf is in Brawl is questionbalbe but if he is what will is supermove be? Personally I would like his supermove to be like is old Melee move but better. YOu know the one where he charges up the fist attacks and sends everyone flying, while imagine that but having the attack go through the screen blasting everying it in path. But I want some of your info gannon fans what you like to see Gannon do for a Supermove?

do u mean his falcon punch thingy?

oh well I wanna see him turn into true ganon the demon from the end of OoT or use the tri-force to own everything

Nah it should be the move he does in OOT where he charges up all these energy balls and they scatter everywhere

good point I think ganondorf should have a range attack though kinda like samus' charge up attack cuz he does in the games

yeah but personally I think they should just give ganon all new moves I found it sad they just gave him capt falcons moves 8(

ninjade said:
yeah but personally I think they should just give ganon all new moves I found it sad they just gave him capt falcons moves 8(
well, yeah but what "super" should he have? like what they showed in the trailer.

and btw, any idea on what the super is going to be? like is it an item or something you get when you do something good or after a certain combo?

ninjade said:
do u mean his falcon punch thingy?

oh well I wanna see him turn into true ganon the demon from the end of OoT or use the tri-force to own everything

First of all its called warlock punch. Second, I think the projectile idea is good since that was what he did in Ocarina of time, but peronally I wana see him pull out his mace.

Back