Goldeneye Heroes Team

trollface

WiiChat Member
Apr 5, 2011
co
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I don't like the clan thing but Id like to form a Heroes Team!

This would be a group of players whom solely play Heroes with a heavy emphasis on teamwork and strategy. I know... I know... no real time communication makes this next to impossible... But wouldn't it be cool to try?

The only communication would have to be signals. ie Melee a teammate a certain number of times means follow me. We could a create a system. Or even firing your weapon might work, like the three shots hunters use to signal for help. Just ideas...

Next would be strategy and tactics. Just a quick example, lets say the Hero on the opposing team is in the MI6 building camping the stairs in Forest. We could all take the upper room and toss all our explosives down the stairs at the same time. Simple right? Haha even if it didn't work that hero would be pretty freaked out...

Theres a lot we could try and it would be pretty tough going at first but once we found strategies that do work we could pull off some awesome stuff. I dont really want any captains or leaders but if we wanted we could have designated roles. If for example you love sniping that could be yours, so long as you're decent. Hell we could even do crazy stuff like all silenced snipers! Wouldnt that be crazy!

Also I am a web developer and if we wanted a very private and secure forum or website to discuss tactics I could have it up in less than a day.

Back