Better News - News Team

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
I think we should have a news team. The way it would work is that the news team could submit news into the announcements forum, or they could find news worthy to go into the announcements forum.

I think we could use a better news system than what we already have... and i0n I think you could use a little help. ;) Not that you aren't doing a great job.. but a news team would be much more effective IMO.

Good idea, but most people wouldn't even recognize the new stuff. I saw like 20 people yelling at people about guitar hero even after i0n posted the news.

Brawny said:
Good idea, but most people wouldn't even recognize the new stuff. I saw like 20 people yelling at people about guitar hero even after i0n posted the news.
Which is why it should be done differently. Maybe we should have a ticker at the top displaying recent news. There are plenty of easy to install mods that have to do with integratings news on the forum home.

agreed... a ticker or just a thread with posting rights only belonging to this "news group"... that way the newest thread is always the newest news... or tickers work great too

either way... i've never seen mods and or forum owners that were ever too siked about giving away more places of power... so i doubt we'll ever get a team for anything on here... i mean we got the podcast... what else do we need?!*sarcastic kackle*

Back