Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

Sorry guys, I might have to send my wii in AGAIN because it keeps freezing then unfreezing and I can't take it anymore when I'm trying to play online. It's not my connection because it happens when playing every game, it will freeze for 2-5 seconds then unfreeze then the pattern continues

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I might have to send my wii in AGAIN because it keeps freezing then unfreezing and I can't take it anymore when I'm trying to play online. It's not my connection because it happens when playing every game, it will freeze for 2-5 seconds then unfreeze then the pattern continues
i know how to fix it

first of all does it frezze when your on the wii menu if it does that means your wii is bricked

That isn't the definition of a Wii being bricked...

then stop puttn hacks on it lol:yesnod::sick::yesnod:

Hacks won't causes problems with a Wii after you install/use them, it will be during installation that your Wii instantly gets screwed.

Hacks aren't the most common problem to cause freezes and such either. It's usually either a damaged disc, or the Wii having disc drive or programming issues. Hacking a Wii usually causes much worse problem, too.

Back