Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

ok guys im really sorry but ive got my FC wrong twice now! its 379724160994
ive added
sonic10144
murtagh
hannaba!
rellic13
waldron

Anybody add me and I'll add you if I haven't already

Anybody playing right now??

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be up for adding some people. If you live in the US and play regularly, then feel free to give me your FC.

played two CRAZY games today! in one of them half the players couldnt kill anyone. everyone was just huddled togther hitting each other and firing off clip after clip. i left that game as i thought that was weird.
then i played another and killed about 5/6 people and i got thousands and thousands of points! ive only been playing online games for about two weeks but i have come across people talking about hacking, so when the game finished and i noticed the score i exited the game before the next one started.
its ruined it for me now as i was level 14 and i went to level 22. everyones gonna think im a cheater now
im really rubbish at the game but getting low kill counts at level 22 looks ridiculous

FC 379724160994

Last edited:
played two CRAZY games today! in one of them half the players couldnt kill anyone. everyone was just huddled togther hitting each other and firing off clip after clip. i left that game as i thought that was weird.then i played another and killed about 5/6 people and i got thousands and thousands of points! ive only been playing online games for about two weeks but i have come across people talking about hacking, so when the game finished and i noticed the score i exited the game before the next one started.its ruined it for me now as i was level 14 and i went to level 22. everyones gonna think im a cheater nowim really rubbish at the game but getting low kill counts at level 22 looks ridiculousFC 379724160994
Delete that account and start over. Getting back to level 14 shouldn't take more than an hour.

Sup dog... Please friend me I have no friends on the game so if you could please add me my code is: 2221-0890-8244. Thanks again so please remember to add me please but the bad thing is that I do not have the chat thingy am bob! Sry to disappoint you but you can still friend me!!!!! :D

Mod Edit: No talk of hacking and such things... wait, what the hell? How're you in E7 if you're lookin' for XP hackers?

Fc: 5047-3684-2425 Add me RIGHT NOW................... Jay-Z [E7]

add me shadow I'm Jay-Z [E7] FC: 5047-3684-2425

Last edited by a moderator:
Back