Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

Sonic & kingshadow, I'd like to add you both. Pm me if you add me. If anyone else wants to add me, just PM me and I'll add you. FC is in my sig.

Hey my name is Michael. I will be on tonight that is my game account name as well. Rank 44 close to 45. When I get home I will add my friend code to this post and add a few of you if you don't mind. I have been dying to get on the phone or Skype with someone while playing just to dominate.

I'm back. My FC is 1823 6092 1214. I don't care if you suck or if you are pro ill play with you. Ill add anyone I see go ahead and add me. I play Monday through Thursday. Weekends I'm out of town for work. But I'll be on forums of you want to talk. I got all sorts of team talk equipment especially from my computer game days when I had no life and was rank 1 in wc3 TFT back when that was popular. So call Skype ventrilo etc i got it. Really just want to have fun. And socializing helps!!

HHS I will add you if you want to play. I am logging on now 10:25 PM Pacific time to play for one hour and 20 minutes before I head off to get some sleep. I will be on tomorrow around 11:00 AM on my break for a little bit as well if anyone wants to play add me, and let me know. I check for PMs every 2 hours or so and everytime before I play.

Last edited:
Mr white owned me cause of lag :p

Just posting cause I realized i never actually put my tag in my post only my PMs, so it is in my sig and right here
Rank 44 25k till 45 I hit about 5-6k exp a day
FC 1823-6092-1214
If you add me PM me and let me know you added me or post below, my PMs though get sent to my phone so my phone will alert me so I prefer that. I play monday nights, tuesday-thursday, very rarely on fridays, however this friday I might be on in the morning
PST Southern California

I have unlimited minutes so I am down for blue toothing my phone and using that as a way to chat, spilt wine on my laptop, well it wasn't me :/

PS.
Tired Black ops, and did not like the controls, I own it, but I don't care for it. GE seems to be the best shooter game right now, just wish it had chat, and some more weapon options like the old GE

Back