Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

Any Canadian players out there come join my group, not really a clan just a way to find out who my canadian allies are. " Canadian Goldeneye Players" I hope to gain a large group of followers.

GE Name= scaryguy
FC - 292406864281

Last edited:
hey guys, i am a lvl 38. my user is A C E. would like to get some friends to avoid host quits. i play in the mornings and at night mostly. im sure ive played with some of ya in the past. so feel free to add me and start a good group of players. im a solid player, just played the outpost this morning on TC and finished with 26 kills and 1 death.

my code is
105 099 862 265

thnx guys and happy hunting

Hey my id is DonGiovanni...just started really but been playing goldeneye since i was a kid....

fc: 5118-9475-0639

i play a little bit of everything but usually end up on team conflict or goldengun...

im about to go add a bunch of you all and proceed to crack-out battling you for the rest of the night :)

Hey everyone just updating my status here. I posted about a month ago but would like to build my friend status up more as it seems the people ive been playong with got bored of the game already as more than half i dont see online anymore.

Level 36
Alias is CCPro OR Host Quit I like to switch between the two names...
K/D Ratio is 1.72 and climbing.

Send me a PM if you added me. Thanks.

EDIT: **** I forgot the most important part, FC# 1858-7219-2781

Last edited:
0317-2394-4819

I'm level 15 right now and finally started to get decent at the game, my name is xVALORx and I'm looking for some people to party up with so my team doesn't suck

Hey all! I enjoy all game types but mostly Goldeneye!

FC is 399870861801 And tag is MichaelRandM

Currently level 18 and I'm pretty good. I'll be adding everyone from this thread and will be back to add whoever posts after this one!

Looking for players!

I'm Egozilla and a newbie to this forum. I've seen a couple of you folks out here - played against or with. I mostly like to do black box and an occasional team conflict. I should level up to 39 tonight, provided all goes well and I don't have one of those nights when I suck ass.

Friend code - 3450 7897 2575

Back