Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

hey im ++Matansa PR im looking for stronguest player for my ++crew if u wanna join us u have a spot, let me know in a massage, ill be waiting....

hey im ++Matansa PR im looking for stronguest player for my ++crew if u wanna join us u have a spot, let me know in a massage, ill be waiting....
I saw one of your boys online...++Macie I believe, and he was pretty damn good. Got first place in the two rounds of conflict I played with him.

Post From The ++Team,

Do you want to be on a team? We're expanding and recruiting this week! We
have a very strong Team and we're gathering all the best players onto one
Team! If you're interested please send us a Facebook message with your Name & Code and I'll send you our ++Team info and Requirements.

[email protected]

Thank You and Good Luck!
~ Everyone From The ++Team

Attachments

• SOLIDgolden++.png
    SOLIDgolden++.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 250
GoldenEye (wii) ++Team!! (Names & Codes)

Post From The ++Team,

Do you want to be on a team? We're expanding and recruiting solid members! We have a very strong Team and we're gathering all the best players onto one
Team! If you're interested please send us a Facebook message with your Name & Code and I'll send you our Team info and Requirements.

Team Email:
[email protected]

or message me at...
www.Facebook.com/JasonMCaron

Thank You and Good Luck!
~ Everyone From The ++Team

Attachments

• SOLIDgolden++.png
    SOLIDgolden++.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 231
i added the last 10 or so ppl in this thread and sent pm's.

i do need some clarification on this "party/invite" thing

i have two friends and they have sent me invites before but i don't know how to accept. yes, i see the "show invites" thing but it always says "no invites"

i know how to join their current game but i don't know how to start a fresh new game w/ someone and start at the beginning.

also, when i invite someone do i need to immediately join a game so when they accept they will join in my game?

sorry if i sound like an idiot this is my first wii game

My fc = 4277 6325 5739

Last edited:
Hey guys. I've added several of you. Looking to game it up w/ several of you, and have actually seem several of you on the game.

Name: adam
Level: 18 and rising
code: 4126-7794-8566

Add me and we'll do work some time.

Hey guys. I've added several of you. Looking to game it up w/ several of you, and have actually seem several of you on the game.

Name: adam
Level: 18 and rising
code: 4126-7794-8566

Add me and we'll do work some time.

I think I've played online with you before.

I'll add you when I get home from work. My FC is in my sig

I have just added everyone else in this thread who has posted before me. Pretty exhaustive process!

Anyway that gives me 16 people from here who are my friend. Lots missing, so please add me back.

4824-7160-3810

-IGGUS

I have just added everyone else in this thread who has posted before me. Pretty exhaustive process!

Anyway that gives me 16 people from here who are my friend. Lots missing, so please add me back.

4824-7160-3810

-IGGUS

will do when I get home.

Back