Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

Just got lvl 42! Multi-task...Weee!!!

Add me to play, oh and message me if you decide to do so and I'll add ya. See ya on the field..

add. im a lvl 41 rite now. i have been told im a vicouse sniper. im the leader of a very good clan, Dead Eye, [DE]. let me know if u add me and also, if ur interested in joining. my info is in my signiture. thanks!

add. im a lvl 41 rite now. i have been told im a vicouse sniper. im the leader of a very good clan, Dead Eye, [DE]. let me know if u add me and also, if ur interested in joining. my info is in my signiture. thanks!
Ya know I don't think i ever added you. But...you're added now, see ya one the field.

I've finally started getting decent at the game, I'm only level 18 though. If you wanna add me my FC is :0317-2394-4819. Let me know if you want to add me.

can i ask how to get the friend codes to work
ive entered the codes and they have entered mine but it doesnt seem to appear anywhere it just says 'you have no friends' (lol)

can i ask how to get the friend codes to work
ive entered the codes and they have entered mine but it doesnt seem to appear anywhere it just says 'you have no friends' (lol)

never mind lol
ive figured it out

if anyone wants to add me please private message me

ZIGGY
im a level 34

im only a level 21 but i fight like a beast! play daily. add me and let me know. i have a prob finding games, i have to keep region turned on, otherwise it locks up(?) dont know if that is an issue with being added...

perplex
LVL - 21
5074-1295-6599

Back