Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

Mod edit: No advertising.

I am new on these forums but I know how to work this.
I am level 51 on Goldeneye Online.

I will get my friend code posted soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
I play a lot, my fc and IGN are in my sig, pm me with you fc if you have added me.

Edude I will add you as soon as I can and the same with HAK if you will let me join on goldeneye

My FC is in my Sig if you want to add me then send a TG to me.

I can add u 2mro night Bondo. Anybody else brave enough to tangle with me add me and pm me. I like to play with guns

I can add u 2mro night Bondo. Anybody else brave enough to tangle with me add me and pm me. I like to play with guns

Don't add me yet. I won't get back from vacation until sometime next week and will definitely forget to add anyone by then. Send me a PM as a reminder (like I stated above) and I will get back to you then. Thanks.

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great New Year! I'm looking for some good folk to play alongside/against. I ain't too shabby myself. I've played fps's for quite a while. I do have a full-time job and am usually not on during the weeday mornings/afternoons. I'm level 36. Hit me up: Name - LowSun, Friend code - 263531441204, Controller - Classic. If you add me, I'd appreciate a pm telling me a little about yourself if you don't mind, such as your name, age, what city and/or state you live in, and maybe other things about yourself (anything really). I'd like to know a little about those I blast in the face! :)

Last edited:
Back