Grand theft auto countdown (trailer)

it MIGHT be for wii...could you imagine, the trailer is based completley on the wii version, like an unexpected surprise wii version, and al they showed was all the wii controls, that would be so cool, ans such a piss take (outta ps3 n xbox)

i hope it has a wii version...i really love the gta serie... wel who dusnt xD

only 4 hours left now...arg i cant wait that long T_T
cant imagine how i would feel if it was a new ssbb trailer XD

3 hours and 39 minutes! This is gonna be insane. I'd love it if it were on the Wii but we have to be realistic too. There is a chance it WON'T make an appearance.

Fingers crossed we'll get some gameplay footage but more than likely it'll just be a teaser :(

MasterJedi2U said:
3 hours and 39 minutes! This is gonna be insane. I'd love it if it were on the Wii but we have to be realistic too. There is a chance it WON'T make an appearance.

But theres a chance it will :thumbsup:

I hope they are at least using a new engine I mean that old one is getting pretty old...:) BTW any word about a PC version at launch? They have made a PC version of every gta series. (except the stories stuff)

For me, the countdown is at 4 hours and 29 minutes. I live in Chicago, Illinois, U.S. That sucks, all of you get to see it before me.

Unfortunately, I will not be home to watch the trailer when the countdown is over. :mad:

Last edited:
yeah mine's 4:24min.

I live in Estonia, EU

Also thank you mk_south_london for reminding me about gta IV I had forgotten about the countdown already :p

Last edited:
It'll come out for the PC after about a year too just like every past GTA game.

Back