Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

johnny_rocket2210 said:
Anyone know what SP PHRASES means in the breakdown screen? Im guessing star power. But how do you get perfecr SP PHRASES? Ive beat a few songs 100% and only get 12/14 SP's. Help.
SP Phrases are the star power phrases like you said. You got 12/14 because you used star power during one of those phrases. If you don't use star power in the song and get 100% you will get 14/14.

{Axtlár} said:
I found out this game has the song: Avalancha by Heroes del Silencio, so I give it credit for that, but I won't buy it just because of that; I'll probably forget how to play real guitar if I do buy this game.
Dude I played that song and it was pretty cool...a bonus song though

Marioman said:
Dude I played that song and it was pretty cool...a bonus song though
i was actually very dissapointed with the bonus songs. GH2 bonus songs were awesome in my opinion, like gemini (my favorite bonus song ever), Push Push Lady Lightning (an awesome with kind of a orchestra feel), Mr. Fix-It (just a fun song to play), Soy Bomb (awesome), and thats just to name a few. And now I find on GH3 that there is freaking Fall of Troy (there are a very bad band and they cant play for sh*t). But I cant say so much since I havent played ALL the bonus songs but we will have to wait an see.

PS: The bret micheals band song is like amazingly boring

Z3wpk said:
iAnd now I find on GH3 that there is freaking Fall of Troy (there are a very bad band and they cant play for sh*t).

That's kind of an untrue statement, if they played so horribly and had such a bad fan base, they wouldn't be included in the game. It's your opinion of the band, but seriously, no one wants to hear that garbage trash talking.

I don't go around badmouthing and cursing about bands you may like, so take that negative attitude out of here.

radical said:
That's kind of an untrue statement, if they played so horribly and had such a bad fan base, they wouldn't be included in the game. It's your opinion of the band, but seriously, no one wants to hear that garbage trash talking.

I don't go around badmouthing and cursing about bands you may like, so take that negative attitude out of here.
I guess that came out wrong, lol but I've seen them live and I thought they were horrible and they use pedals alot like they play one riff and then they just keep looping it but anyway thats what i think i should of said that earlier sorry didnt mean to bad mouth :smilewinkgrin:

Z3wpk said:
I guess that came out wrong, lol but I've seen them live and I thought they were horrible and they use pedals alot like they play one riff and then they just keep looping it but anyway thats what i think i should of said that earlier sorry didnt mean to bad mouth :smilewinkgrin:

Not a problem bud, I respect that you realized you mad a mistake. Takes character :).

I agree it seems they might be not as good live, their music is tricky to play.

radical said:
Not a problem bud, I respect that you realized you mad a mistake. Takes character :).

I agree it seems they might be not as good live, their music is tricky to play.
im sure i just dont respect them so much lol but i hate playing FCP Remix on GH its very very annoying

johnny_rocket2210 said:
So do you get more points for Not using star power or does it matter?
Umm...I guess if you want to maximize your points you should go through the song without star power and figure out where there are long periods of no sp phrases. Then I would use the star power during those periods. You just need to experiment...

I can't believe you guys are hating on Tom Morello. Wow. He's my favorite guitarist EVER.

Anyways, I really liked The Fall of Troy track. In fact, I thought most of the bonus songs were pretty good (minus Bret Micheals... eek!)

But I gotta say it... GH2 > GH3. GH3 is just missing something...

Back