Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

eh, I am not impressed with the majority of them, too much old school metal.
What I wanna see is Activision release GH1 and 2 in a pack for Wii...

184800192376 thats my guitar hero code and my name is SRT4 add me and pm me i want friends to play dammit

I finally got my first GH game! I play guitar and always thought playing a toy guitar was kinda stupid, but Slash's involvement in this game got me interested, after a few weeks of thinking about it I finally went out and got GHIII on the Wii. I suck pretty bad as I have never played it before but playing some of my favorite music is fun, and I'm going to stick with it!

Alkaline said:
I finally got my first GH game! I play guitar and always thought playing a toy guitar was kinda stupid, but Slash's involvement in this game got me interested, after a few weeks of thinking about it I finally went out and got GHIII on the Wii. I suck pretty bad as I have never played it before but playing some of my favorite music is fun, and I'm going to stick with it!
thats good that you had a great gh experience im happy for you. Keep playing!

Sorry, havent read the whole thread, so forgive me if its been asked. But has anyone organised a tourney on guitarhero.com?

Just wondering as I would be up for one.
If it hasnt been done, i wouldnt mind organising on if there is an intrest?:cool:

brendo said:
Sorry, havent read the whole thread, so forgive me if its been asked. But has anyone organised a tourney on guitarhero.com?

Just wondering as I would be up for one.
If it hasnt been done, i wouldnt mind organising on if there is an intrest?:cool:
its hard to do it since they dont have a tournament system in game

Z3wpk said:
its hard to do it since they dont have a tournament system in game

It wouldnt be hard if you did it through guitarhero.com.
Just creat a tourney there, match it up, play the matches, and report in.:cool:

Guys where on earth can we even find Guitar Hero III in stock right now? I've checked retail stores and online... it's been out of stock since it's release.

i still play a lot
add me and pm me

Alkaline said:
I'm really getting into it, but my fingers are taking a beating, am I playing too hard? after the first song they hurt lol.
its ok just bear through it

Back