Guitar Hero on Wii confirmed?

ThatGuy127

ThatGuy127
Nov 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
5877-9874-6442-6751
Does anyone know if Guitar Hero has been confirmed for the Wii? I know it's been confirmed for the 360, but do you know if it'll be on the Wii? I'll probably get it on 360 either way because of the extra content you could download...

I haven't read anything on it yet. But it would be a natrual for the platform. Very easy to remap the number of signals from a wiimote to the Guitar hero config, plus it would be wireless.

If you really want to kick it up a notch with a numchuck you could have Drum hero too.

you guys are way too ****ing anal about the search option. Why dont you just not open the ****ing thread if you dont want to read it jackass?

Kamikaze said:
Use the god damn bloody search feature for christ sake.
your from IL and say bloody:prrr:

Someone saw it on a poster or something but I'm pretty sure there's no official confirmation

I'd say you can expect it to come though.

StevenNevets said:
your from IL and say bloody:prrr:

Someone saw it on a poster or something but I'm pretty sure there's no official confirmation

I'd say you can expect it to come though.

I said bloody due to the owner of the forum being British, and it made it seem more irate during that post as well.

you guys are way too ****ing anal about the search option. Why dont you just not open the ****ing thread if you dont want to read it jackass?

Not anal, just that there are multiple threads upon this subject that he could of found using the search feature just by entering the word: Guitar. Why don't you start using the brains that god gave you (unless your parents dropped you) and start acting civilized instead of the forum idiot?

who cares if theres more than one post on the same subject? Get the stick out of your ass.

Jarvis03 said:
who cares if theres more than one post on the same subject? Get the stick out of your ass.

The thing with it is, all of the multiple threads relate to the same subject, so therefore only need one thread. Of course, I completely understand if you're an imbecile to the internet, as you enjoy the fetish of putting things up people's asses. It's alright though, we all understand that you cannot live without the fetish of you doing to others as they do onto you.

God i hope it hasn't........ a game for all the bogans who are still stuck in the days of poison, warrant and all the other big haired freaks from the late 80's glam rock era....... embarrassing at best.

whats the point, im sure everyone here probably has a ps2. itd be the same exact game on any system. drum hero would be a badass new game to make. but seriously theres no point for it to be on the wii.

Just to let you know, I did used the search feature, and only got ones saying "do you think it'll come out" "oh, it'll be sweet if it comes out" and "guitar hero would be so awesome on the wii. WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!" No I started one if there was any news about it being confirmed.

And I don't have a PS2. There will, however, be a Wii Music game (or something to that effect) which includes some form of drumming.

Last edited:
ThatGuy127 said:
Just to let you know, I did used the search feature, and only got ones saying "do you think it'll come out" "oh, it'll be sweet if it comes out" and "guitar hero would be so awesome on the wii. WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!" No I started one if there was any news about it being confirmed.

Same question different format, man you're on a roll today. :thumbsup:

Kamikaze said:
Same question different format, man you're on a roll today. :thumbsup:

it's not the same question...

one askes what we think, this is a yes or no and also asks for personal opinions.

and he asks IF IT IS CONFIRMED PUBLICLY FROM THE MAKERS OF GUITAR HEROES. This is a yes or a no question.

so your answer and commnets are truly useless and you trying to sound sophisticated isn't working, so why don't u click on START and then click TURN OFF COMPUTER and then click TURN OFF and shut up.

jaeguyoon said:
it's not the same question...

one askes what we think, this is a yes or no and also asks for personal opinions.

and he asks IF IT IS CONFIRMED PUBLICLY FROM THE MAKERS OF GUITAR HEROES. This is a yes or a no question.

so your answer and commnets are truly useless and you trying to sound sophisticated isn't working, so why don't u click on START and then click TURN OFF COMPUTER and then click TURN OFF and shut up.

If you would once again, go in the thread, there have been questions upon confirmation. So therefore, please try again. :thumbsup:

Back