Other Guitar Heros for Wii?

how long did it take you to beat gh3
2 days easy
3 days medium
5 days on hard 25 songs done so far

i still can't beat raining blood on expert...

:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

AoWFraggit said:

:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
Nobody can dude. Nobody *tear*

i beat guitar hero on expert yesterday, after trying about at least 30 times to beat lou. If anybody wants a hint on how to completely and utterly destroy Lou on expert in under 3 seconds flat, just pm me and i'll tell you. Now the only song that I haven't beaten is TTFAF, but I almost have the intro down.

i can get through 67% of ttfaf on expert, but i still can't survive mosh pit on raining blood...

AoWFraggit said:
:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

LOL, I'm still trying to 5 star all the medium songs before I even attempt to move on to Hard :D, just about there too.

Back to the topic...

I REALLY hope they get a clue, and release GH 1 & 2 for the Wii. I would defiantly buy both of those!

The wife wants Rock band for the drum set too, so I will probably pick that up.
I like Areosmith enough that I would for sure get the GH Areosmith & also get GH IV when then arrive.

so has it been confirmed that there will be a rock band for wii but just not a date? im dying for rock band. i like the songs on that much more than GH3

yes, rock band has been confirmed for Q2/Q3

use the search option.

Back