Guitar Hero on Wii confirmed?

Kamikaze said:
Now, realize it is you that has to get "ur" **** straight. Text talk is for idiots, therefore you are defined as one.

Wow...you are really sad, if bolding a part of my quote makes you happy go ahead.

And tell me how is text talk for idiots?

you keep calling me an idiot, please tell me what you are doing with your life that's so great that you can call me an idiot.

jaeguyoon said:
Wow...you are really sad, if bolding a part of my quote makes you happy go ahead.

you keep calling me an idiot, please tell me what you are doing with your life that's so great that you can call me an idiot.

i think both of you need to leave the thread because you're just arguing about pointless **** that has almost nothing to do with the topic. Guitar Hero/Heroes w/e just shut up. you both take an internet argument way to seriously. just dont hit the frikkin post button and you both win.

jaeguyoon said:

I'm getting a college education, as I also work to pay for my college tuition. So therefore, the fact stands by, you're an idiot. :thumbsup:

Kamikaze said:
Nerdy fag? You use words quite well, it seems as English is a second language to you as your insults sound as if you're foreign. And what's with this "gangsta" image that you depict? You've only made yourself look like an idiot in this conversation. I highly recommend that you stop your whining and admit you were wrong and continue to move on.

The point of a mindless post was......?

edit:

Still same wording, and if only you would have searched. Nice try though, although you're still a spamwhore. Congrats. :thumbsup:

When I said "The point of that post was...?" I was referring to Method's previous post.

Thank you vagrant for being the third person to actually say something pertaining to the thread topic.

Red Octane does not have a good relationship with Nintendo, so don't expect this to happen. :)

I hope so! I almost am going to get the Ps2 version. I have a ps2 xbox gc and a wii, and I'd rather it on the Wii the most!

Kamikaze said:
I'm getting a college education, as I also work to pay for my college tuition. So therefore, the fact stands by, you're an idiot. :thumbsup:

Cause you are getting a college education which you pay for you are better than me? I am attending a university and not a 2yr community college bs. Stupid idiot...you think you are actually something because you go to a college and work to pay for your tuition. I probably make more than you just sitting at home.

jaeguyoon said:
Cause you are getting a college education which you pay for you are better than me? I am attending a university and not a 2yr community college bs. Stupid idiot...you think you are actually something because you go to a college and work to pay for your tuition. I probably make more than you just sitting at home.

Well if it IS community college? I wouldn't doubt it.
:p

Yes I am knocking community college.

jaeguyoon said:

Now you just admitted to having mommy and daddy pay for your college fees, the life of a spoiled brat. And if you are well more educated than me, why do you lack any sort of knowledge and why do you have the intelligence of an 11 year old? Remember did you attend this university because in order to stay at home and be a couch potato you must go to school or get in the real world and earn some money and live on your own?

Yes I am knocking community college.

It's not as bad as people think, I just don't feel like paying three times the amount of money for the basics.

Kamikaze said:
It's not as bad as people think, I just don't feel like paying three times the amount of money for the basics.

I have absolutely NO interest in flamming you at all. But I have gone to both community college and a top-dollar university and the difference in the quality of education was astonishing. Coming out with a degree in from a community college vs. a higher ranked college (and I am by no means saying an Ivy league, top state school, or tier-one college), there is a huge difference in quality of education.

And when it comes to tuition I truly do believe in most cases you get what you pay for.

Method of Rhythm said:
I have absolutely NO interest in flamming you at all. But I have gone to both community college and a top-dollar university and the difference in the quality of education was astonishing. Coming out with a degree in from a community college vs. a higher ranked college (and I am by no means saying an Ivy league, top state school, or tier-one college), there is a huge difference in quality of education.

And when it comes to tuition I truly do believe in most cases you get what you pay for.

I know that, but as I said, I don't feel like getting my basics at a university when I can get my general education studies done at an inexpensive cost. Then again, I am also paying for my education on my own, and I'm not going to be taking out any loans. Once my general education is done, I'm transferring to Columbia University in Manhattan New York. I'm not sure if you've done the same nor thought upon it like this due to my budget, but it's still all good.

Back